Sunday, May 16, 2010

[重逢8 新谣演唱会]

*If cant view, Select 'View' > 'Encoding' > 'Unicode (UTF-8)'*

重逢8 新谣演唱会... with k0rk0r James, Missy & K0r~

Jus back frm the concert... 新谣... ok lar.. mayb not all I knw... but still not bad loh... Overall quite gd~ Initially we tot it's 3hrs... but in the end.. abt 9:30pm den interval.. n continues again till almost 12midnite... so excluding interval time.. is 4hrs of concert~ Woowhoo~ quite long sia... steady~

Ohh ya... last Tuesday went Curves.. had my 1st measurement aft been there for more den 1 mth... Hmm... not bad not bad~ Quite happy~ hehe.. coz I did minus some... hehe... dun tok abt weight lar.. tat one bo ba gay one.. haha.. but did lose abit here n there.. so happy.. quite motivated.. haha.. jiayou jiayou~ Bcoz I hav gd results.. so called lar.. so Im entitled to a free guest pass for 1mth again.. haha.. any ladies interested?? hahaha.. :P Grab fast o~ expires in June 11..

加油~ 加油~ 加油~!!!

*珍惜眼前的事物.. 不要等到失去了才后悔..**Now Im listening to Super Junior - SORRY SORRY *