老鼠的处女Experience.. 哈哈~
*If cant view, Select 'View' > 'Encoding' > 'Unicode (UTF-8)'*
1st time.. hoho.. 活了二十六年.. 第一次.. hahahaha~ :Pp
猜猜是什么~
不要乱乱想哦~
************
***********
**********
*********
********
*******
******
*****
****
***
**
*
F.A.C.I.A.L~
Yeahh.. Facial~
Head to Jean Yip for my 1st Facial session.... Mmmm.. still okay lar... isnt tat bad.. thou abit scare of the cleanser coz scare will go into my eyes.. lol.. stupig rite.. lol~ Anyway.. more to come.. hee~ 女人都是爱美的~ 哈哈~ :P
Ytd... ytd went Curves to check it out since I hav the Guest Pass.. Hmm... still not tat bad loh.. for the 1st time.. went thru all the 8 equip.. 3rounds.. test heartbeats.. do some stretching aft tat.. 30mins.. ok lar.. not bad loh.. aft tat went for a shower.. den slowly shake down to work.. lol~ In the same building as my work place.. y not rite?? Jus thinking if reali were to go on.. Guess I'll need to use their shower more often.. Guess most likely I'll go b4 work bah... Quite refreshing & relaxing thou.. Dun reali feel tat tired afterall.. Goin aft work abit ermm... duno lar... mayb coz Im more shy.. dun reali like lots of ppl bah.. paiseh? I duno~ haha... But if onli hav a fren acc go together tat will b great~ I dun mind~ lalala~
Met up with Missy ytd aft work for dinner~ CNPS gathering.. lol.. with all my seniors~ hahaha.. All of them r missy's frens.. All of us r frm CNPS.. lol~ Dinner @ Waraku Marina.. so-so bah~ Average lar.. We r lucky able to get a room~ hehe..
Tis morning.. up @7am.. Jog walk again~ haha.. with missy all the way to HortPark again~ lalala.. walk walk.. jog a little.. chit chat.. haha.. Bck home straight away out again with mama to the market~ lol~ Aft market.. rest rest shower n den make our way out again.. lol.. out 3 times.. lol.. Tiong Bahru... Jean Yip~
Hmm... Markings.. haha.. haben even touch it yet o~ omg~ shit~ Can I finish by tml?? Can lar hor.. haha.. Im off anyway~ lalala... Off all the way till Thursday den back to work~ hoho~ Njoy my few days off~ haha.. Overall tis wk onli gotto work for 2 days nia~ yeahh.. gd is gd.. but later on den we will knw.. lol.. tons of work to mark on Thursday & Saturday loh.. sob sob~ haha..
*珍惜眼前的事物.. 不要等到失去了才后悔..*
*Now Im listening to YES 93.3fm*
1st time.. hoho.. 活了二十六年.. 第一次.. hahahaha~ :Pp
猜猜是什么~
不要乱乱想哦~
************
***********
**********
*********
********
*******
******
*****
****
***
**
*
F.A.C.I.A.L~
Yeahh.. Facial~
Head to Jean Yip for my 1st Facial session.... Mmmm.. still okay lar... isnt tat bad.. thou abit scare of the cleanser coz scare will go into my eyes.. lol.. stupig rite.. lol~ Anyway.. more to come.. hee~ 女人都是爱美的~ 哈哈~ :P
Ytd... ytd went Curves to check it out since I hav the Guest Pass.. Hmm... still not tat bad loh.. for the 1st time.. went thru all the 8 equip.. 3rounds.. test heartbeats.. do some stretching aft tat.. 30mins.. ok lar.. not bad loh.. aft tat went for a shower.. den slowly shake down to work.. lol~ In the same building as my work place.. y not rite?? Jus thinking if reali were to go on.. Guess I'll need to use their shower more often.. Guess most likely I'll go b4 work bah... Quite refreshing & relaxing thou.. Dun reali feel tat tired afterall.. Goin aft work abit ermm... duno lar... mayb coz Im more shy.. dun reali like lots of ppl bah.. paiseh? I duno~ haha... But if onli hav a fren acc go together tat will b great~ I dun mind~ lalala~
Met up with Missy ytd aft work for dinner~ CNPS gathering.. lol.. with all my seniors~ hahaha.. All of them r missy's frens.. All of us r frm CNPS.. lol~ Dinner @ Waraku Marina.. so-so bah~ Average lar.. We r lucky able to get a room~ hehe..
Tis morning.. up @7am.. Jog walk again~ haha.. with missy all the way to HortPark again~ lalala.. walk walk.. jog a little.. chit chat.. haha.. Bck home straight away out again with mama to the market~ lol~ Aft market.. rest rest shower n den make our way out again.. lol.. out 3 times.. lol.. Tiong Bahru... Jean Yip~
Hmm... Markings.. haha.. haben even touch it yet o~ omg~ shit~ Can I finish by tml?? Can lar hor.. haha.. Im off anyway~ lalala... Off all the way till Thursday den back to work~ hoho~ Njoy my few days off~ haha.. Overall tis wk onli gotto work for 2 days nia~ yeahh.. gd is gd.. but later on den we will knw.. lol.. tons of work to mark on Thursday & Saturday loh.. sob sob~ haha..
*珍惜眼前的事物.. 不要等到失去了才后悔..*
*Now Im listening to YES 93.3fm*

<< Home