Sunday, March 21, 2010

Exercise...

*If cant view, Select 'View' > 'Encoding' > 'Unicode (UTF-8)'*

7am.. yea.. thou at tat point of time Im abit lazy.. lazy to wake up.. haha.. but still.. yes... Brush up n get changed.. den off we go.. Missy & I.. Up Telok Blangah Hill.. walk jog walk jog.. to HortPark.. den back.. took abt an hr+..

Back home rest rest while.. bath n get changed.. out we go again... haha.. To Jean Yip @ Tiong Bahru... Will visit them often liao.. hee~ Pamper myself once in awhile lar.. hahaha... :P Think I keep saying tat ya.. haha.. Well well... u work.. u earn.. of coz u spend... $$ is for spending... so... who cares.. as long as it's spending on somethingy useful.. somethingy worth it.. y not rite.. hehe..

Hmm.. jus hope it worth my investment.. hahaha~

I quite like my last 2 saturdays.. haha.. able to do quite alot of markings @ the centre.. bringing back a bit onli.. so happy.. lalala~ 好久没有这样了.. 哈哈~ 超爽... if onli every Sat can b like tat 就好~ haha~ :P TKK WLL nia.. lol~ but I reali hope so loh... den I can hav a great Sat with my frens or family.. dun haf to worry abt my markings cant finish etc.. lol... Let's pray hard for a great Sat always.. of coz not onli Sat.. but for other days as well.. lalala~ lololo~

*珍惜眼前的事物.. 不要等到失去了才后悔..*
*Now Im listening to YES 93.3fm*