Monday, March 01, 2010

人生短短几十年~

*If cant view, Select 'View' > 'Encoding' > 'Unicode (UTF-8)'*

Decomposed~ seh ko liao~ recently didnt reali blog... Hmm... Mayb coz duno wad to blog bah... haihh.. So fast 15 days of CNY is over liao..

Blink Blink Blink~~~ the month of Feb aso over liao.. there goes the 28days... Happy Birthday my frens... Hav a wonderful year ahead~ CheerS~ Meet up soon~~

我要瘦~ 怎么瘦~ 瘦不了~ 怎么办~ 越来越肥了啦~ sobsob~ T_T
腿越来越粗~ 肚子也越来越圆~ haihh~ 怎么办呢~

~ 我要瘦~ 加油~ envy ppl who r slimmer.. nice figure.. nice build~ Hmmm... When I can b like them.. lol~ Dream dream dream~ hohoho~ :Pp

So sian.. last nite toking to mama.. feel so envy again.. haihh... Envy 有何屁用.. 谁叫自己不要好好的把握机会... 自己太查禁了.. 所以才会象现在这样... 羡慕也没有用了~ 一切已定了~ 不可能了~ 自己不会珍惜.. 自己后悔~ 感觉上她好象是他们当中最... ... 查禁的.. 最没用的...

Sometimes realli feel like life is so boring~ haha.. Here I come again... haihh.. Is there a place where I can go... no pple ard.. feel so relax.. no stress.. no competitive.. jus lie down... sun shining on the face.. feel the wind blowing... listen to birds chirping.. so relax...

MMMmmmm......... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....

*珍惜眼前的事物.. 不要等到失去了才后悔..*
*Now Im listening to YES 93.3fm*