我的$120~~~
*If cant view, Select 'View' > 'Encoding' > 'Unicode (UTF-8)'*
Stupid ezlink machine... giv me prb.. Seeing other ppl top up no prb.. So suay.. Y I got prb.. Tried to top up my card on Sat aft work.. after entering pin number waited for a sec.. cannot.. stating there saying bank will not deduct any amt.. okie.. nvm.. still enough $ to take bus bck.. Monday.. Tried to top up again.. queue bhind other pple waiting for my turn.. ok.. tried it once.. cannot.. weird.. thinking how come other ppl can n I cant.. weird.. Nvm.. since it stated $ not deducted.. den ok loh.. I try one more time.. still cannot loh.. sian.. stupid machine... nvm.. head to the nearby atm machine instead.. can.. ok.. n it's the correct amt I top up.. meaning those $ I tried toping up using the machine is reali not in.. okie.. wadever..
Ytd suddenly check thru my account online.. wahh.. all 3 times aso kena deducted loh.. wad the.. omg~ kns loh... 气死我了~ 为什么是我~ stated nv kena deduct but they did~ haihh~ Called up to the Ezlink company immediately.. check it out with them.. get them to check for me n refund mi my $120... sob sob~ At least gotto wait for a week for them to check n get back to me worr... omg~ pls pls~ quick quick~
Today went for my follow-up appointment @ Aloha~ so fast 1 yr liaoo... actuali not exactly 1 yr yet lar.. Im 20days earlier.. lol.. nvm~ Went there again see see Dr Loh for <5mins I guess.. haha.. N Im done~ To see him again next year~ woowhoo~ He jus see see my teeth.. tighten the retainers.. thats it.. $40~ While making payment.. Im being asked to wait.. wana take pic pic of my teeth again.. Aft taking pic pic.. had a quick chat with Yvonne.. haha.. toking abt Kumon.. lol~ She's thinking of sending her daughter there.. But duno will it b too much for her ger.. well well.. not a bad choice loh.. hehe~ :P
Happy **th Birthday to Missy~ hoho~ Hope U like the lovely mango cake we bought.. hehe~ LaLaLa~ Another yr older liao o~ hehe~ ^o^
*珍惜眼前的事物.. 不要等到失去了才后悔..*
*Now Im listening to YES 93.3fm*
Stupid ezlink machine... giv me prb.. Seeing other ppl top up no prb.. So suay.. Y I got prb.. Tried to top up my card on Sat aft work.. after entering pin number waited for a sec.. cannot.. stating there saying bank will not deduct any amt.. okie.. nvm.. still enough $ to take bus bck.. Monday.. Tried to top up again.. queue bhind other pple waiting for my turn.. ok.. tried it once.. cannot.. weird.. thinking how come other ppl can n I cant.. weird.. Nvm.. since it stated $ not deducted.. den ok loh.. I try one more time.. still cannot loh.. sian.. stupid machine... nvm.. head to the nearby atm machine instead.. can.. ok.. n it's the correct amt I top up.. meaning those $ I tried toping up using the machine is reali not in.. okie.. wadever..
Ytd suddenly check thru my account online.. wahh.. all 3 times aso kena deducted loh.. wad the.. omg~ kns loh... 气死我了~ 为什么是我~ stated nv kena deduct but they did~ haihh~ Called up to the Ezlink company immediately.. check it out with them.. get them to check for me n refund mi my $120... sob sob~ At least gotto wait for a week for them to check n get back to me worr... omg~ pls pls~ quick quick~
Today went for my follow-up appointment @ Aloha~ so fast 1 yr liaoo... actuali not exactly 1 yr yet lar.. Im 20days earlier.. lol.. nvm~ Went there again see see Dr Loh for <5mins I guess.. haha.. N Im done~ To see him again next year~ woowhoo~ He jus see see my teeth.. tighten the retainers.. thats it.. $40~ While making payment.. Im being asked to wait.. wana take pic pic of my teeth again.. Aft taking pic pic.. had a quick chat with Yvonne.. haha.. toking abt Kumon.. lol~ She's thinking of sending her daughter there.. But duno will it b too much for her ger.. well well.. not a bad choice loh.. hehe~ :P
Happy **th Birthday to Missy~ hoho~ Hope U like the lovely mango cake we bought.. hehe~ LaLaLa~ Another yr older liao o~ hehe~ ^o^
*珍惜眼前的事物.. 不要等到失去了才后悔..*
*Now Im listening to YES 93.3fm*

<< Home