Thai Express-Max Brenner-Barossa
*If cant view, Select 'View' > 'Encoding' > 'Unicode (UTF-8)'*
6 more days to 1mth.. lol.. MIA for so long sia.. hoho~ bz with work nia loh.. wad else..

6 more days to 1mth.. lol.. MIA for so long sia.. hoho~ bz with work nia loh.. wad else..
Hmm.. Went out 2wks ago with frens.. for dinner.. had a gd chat.. getting to knw another fren of ours getting married.. woowhoo~ another 1~ haha.. Today out with frens again.. 4 of us.. Carolin, Zarrina, Jonathan & Me... Frm Thai Express to Max Brenner den to Barossa.. woowhoo~ we can reali chat sia.. omg~ haha.. dinner chat.. dessert chat.. drink aso chat.. hahaha... 口水多过茶~ hahaha~ jk~ Had a great time chit chatting thou~ LaLaLa~~ Meet up more often bah~ hehe~
~ Fondue @ Max Brenner~
Hmm.. cant wait for our next meet up on the 12th~ haha.. :P
CNY is round the corner liao... tat's pretty fast yaa... hmm... Years fliess..
Last mth I think... suddenly feel rather sad.. kinda disappointed to myself.. If onli thingy happened.. outcome will b different.. if onli~ haihh... saddy~ Thinking if onli tis tis tis happened... I would hav tis tis tis instead.. =.=
But last wk.. Im kinda rather happy thou.. got an increment.. of coz happy lar.. treat treat mama, jie & kor makan.. hehe.. still 赚到~ order Mac.. deliver wrong ice cream.. there goes my $1.40... decided to call n check.. in the end I earn $4.. lol~ LaLaLa~ :P they send the ice cream over.. so meaning I got xtra.. haha.. lalala~
Hmmm... too tired liao.. duno wad to type.. @ tis point of time.. saw somethingy tat make mi tear again.. It has been few yrs liao... I aso wish one day I could dreamt of them... Today went to pray.. feel so.. duno how to describe.. Missing them of coz.. the fun n laughters we used to hav.. the time we used to spend together... thinking back of the day they left... thinking of the time they were in the hospital... the time when they were reali sick.. tears jus couldnt stop flowing..
*珍惜眼前的事物.. 不要等到失去了才后悔..*
*Now Im listening to YES 93.3fm*
*珍惜眼前的事物.. 不要等到失去了才后悔..*
*Now Im listening to YES 93.3fm*

<< Home