Saturday, November 07, 2009

Lo0king forward...

*If cant view, Select 'View' > 'Encoding' > 'Unicode (UTF-8)'*

2 more wks to go~ woowhooo~ meaning another 10 working days~ woowhoo~~ Been counting down liao man.. haha..

Today dun feel like doin any markings sia.. haha.. shall leave it till tml bah~ haha..

Met up with zar today for dinner @ Suntec~ On my way along Citylink.. in front of HMV.. omg.. someone doii~ fainted~ ppl trying to tok to her.. wonder wad happen sia... Thinking if ever I kena like tat how... *choii.. touch wood..*

Hmmm... decisions made.. confirm... Dun wana buy anythingy.. dun wana trade-in cam.. dun wana trade-in hp.. dun wana buy slippers.. dun wana buy watch.. all dun wan... I hope~ haha.. :P As least for the time being lar.. haha.. Control... Now shall jus concentrate on work.. last 10days of work for the yr 2o09~ lalala~ jiayou jiayou~

10... 9... 8... 7... 6... 5... 4... 3... 2... 1... Yeahh.. Off I go~~~ Woowhoo~

*珍惜眼前的事物.. 不要等到失去了才后悔..*
*Now Im listening to 許茹芸 & 阿穆隆 - 男人女人*