Sunday, September 27, 2009

Boring 的 '三个Day'...

*If cant view, Select 'View' > 'Encoding' > 'Unicode (UTF-8)'*

Work work work... recently bz preparing for the ASHR Award Ceremony... preparing all the invitations lar.. letters lar.. etc etc..

Wahh.. ytd.. another cases for us to 'kio'.. haihh... cry cry cry... come in few lessons liao stil cry.. every lesson aso cry.. haihh... sian.. cry nvm.. able to comfort u... stop u frm crying... but.. omg.. tis time round is cry till vomitted... omg omg~ haihh.. y~~~ not pee pee den is puke puke~ haihh~

Oohh. ya.. haha.. guess wad guess wad... haha... ytd saw somethingy gross.. hahahahha.. bth sia.. when every one saw.. they sure stun~ haha.. It will b bad if I were to publish it online.. hahaha.. so Im not so bad.. not gonna do so.. hahaha.. :P I jus show my family n frens nia... hahahaha.. :P

Hmm... True Fitness?? California Fitness?? or ClubFITT Gym?? Arghhh~ I wana slim~ Wana tone up... sit sit sit... butt big big~ haha... or shall I jus go jog n swim instead?? haha.. :P

*珍惜眼前的事物.. 不要等到失去了才后悔..*
*Now Im listening to 林宇中、林俊傑 - 搶玫瑰*