Meet up~
*If cant view, Select 'View' > 'Encoding' > 'Unicode (UTF-8)'*
After few mths.. finally we met up again.. hahahaha... Marina Square's Swensen.. Saw my sec sch fren Kliff when waiting for frens to withdraw $$.. long time no c too.. haha.. so qiao~ After dinner.. off we went.. head to Boat Quay.. Pitstop~ 5 of us with dy car.. while 2 on bike.. coz of the NPD parade.. some of the roads r closed.. close lane etc.. terrible jam.. suddenly when we hear the fireworks.. haha.. here it comes... suddenly pour... poor frens on bike.. bo bian.. save them 1st.. haha.. into a hotel.. 避雨.. let them put on raincoats 1st.. elmo 英雄救美... change with carolin.. 牺牲... vroom vroom.. off they go 1st.. too heavy rain liao.. lucky we got dy.. if not rain + jam.. duno how.. lol..
Anyway, had a great time spent @ the Pitstop too.. interesting games.. quite fun thou~ next time shall go there again... lol.. ppl there aso quite crappy..
Ooh.. k0r is back.. went to airport to fetch him last nite.. perhaps I should say tis morning.. haha.. lalala... by the time reach home is like abt 2am.. oh my... Im tired liao.. haha.. aft a whole day work frm morning... den out till nite.. den airport somemore.. wahh.. hahaha... back home nia doi on bed le.. wahahahaha...
Hmmm... it's reali so fun meeting up.. gather gather together like tat... it's so great~ I wan more meet ups... I wan more.. hahaha...
Come come... end of tis month... on 30th July... let's go prawning~!! lalala... Let's plan... or every Sat let's jus meet up.. haha.. dinner dinner.. sit n tok cock aso shuang... hehehe... :P
How I wish I dun hav to work... All I wan is out with frenss... hahahahahahaha... :P
*珍惜眼前的事物.. 不要等到失去了才后悔..*
*Now Im listening to YES 93.3fm*
After few mths.. finally we met up again.. hahahaha... Marina Square's Swensen.. Saw my sec sch fren Kliff when waiting for frens to withdraw $$.. long time no c too.. haha.. so qiao~ After dinner.. off we went.. head to Boat Quay.. Pitstop~ 5 of us with dy car.. while 2 on bike.. coz of the NPD parade.. some of the roads r closed.. close lane etc.. terrible jam.. suddenly when we hear the fireworks.. haha.. here it comes... suddenly pour... poor frens on bike.. bo bian.. save them 1st.. haha.. into a hotel.. 避雨.. let them put on raincoats 1st.. elmo 英雄救美... change with carolin.. 牺牲... vroom vroom.. off they go 1st.. too heavy rain liao.. lucky we got dy.. if not rain + jam.. duno how.. lol..
Anyway, had a great time spent @ the Pitstop too.. interesting games.. quite fun thou~ next time shall go there again... lol.. ppl there aso quite crappy..
Ooh.. k0r is back.. went to airport to fetch him last nite.. perhaps I should say tis morning.. haha.. lalala... by the time reach home is like abt 2am.. oh my... Im tired liao.. haha.. aft a whole day work frm morning... den out till nite.. den airport somemore.. wahh.. hahaha... back home nia doi on bed le.. wahahahaha...
Hmmm... it's reali so fun meeting up.. gather gather together like tat... it's so great~ I wan more meet ups... I wan more.. hahaha...
Come come... end of tis month... on 30th July... let's go prawning~!! lalala... Let's plan... or every Sat let's jus meet up.. haha.. dinner dinner.. sit n tok cock aso shuang... hehehe... :P
How I wish I dun hav to work... All I wan is out with frenss... hahahahahahaha... :P
*珍惜眼前的事物.. 不要等到失去了才后悔..*
*Now Im listening to YES 93.3fm*

<< Home