Saturday, May 09, 2009

Time to pamper..

*If cant view, Select 'View' > 'Encoding' > 'Unicode (UTF-8)'*

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DINOSAUR~!!

Hmm.. Today~ It Saturday le.. hehe.. 难得 no work on Sat.. haha.. PH~ Vesak Day~ Gonna rot @ home.. Oppss.. I mean rest~ hahaha... Dear Mama goin Batam again for massage with aunts & uncle.. 1 papa bring 4 mama go Batam Massage~ not bad hor.. haha.. Take care of the 4 mamas wor.. haha.. :Pp Njoy massaging~ lalala~

Wednesday jus went Atos with mama.. our 1st session for the package.. haha.. not a bad one.. 可以跟Batam的比喔~ their strength veri powerful aso.. steady... somemore is auntie wor... ard 40+ yrs old de worr.. not bad not bad~ Thumbs up~ Steady~ Firstly is scrub.. followed by steam.. den massage~ Woowhoo~ Super shuang... omg~ haha.. Think I starting to njoy life liao aso.. haha... Told mama it seems tat Im starting how to njoy life.. b like tai tai~ go spa lar.. suana.. steam.. massage.. omg~ hahahaha... 25yrs old laoshu start njoying life.. start relaxing liao... hahahaha...

Realli pampering myself sia.. hahahaha... Hmm.. wads next? hahaha.. Aft tis 3 sessions package mayb can consider some others.. haha.. thou might cost abit high.. but.. can b shared~ so still not a bad thingy ya.. well well... see how bah.. lalala..

So gers.. oopss.. not onli gers.. guys aso.. it's time to pamper urselves too.. haha.. rem mus relax.. njoy life~ hehehe.. lalala~ Cheers~

Hmmm... o.O?? Wad shall I do tml leh??? k0r goin gym.. den work.. den me leh?? Am I realli going to stay at home the whole day?? Well well... guess most frens got plans liao.. mmm... perhaps I should go out myself?? H A H A H A~ I will meh?? haha.. =_=

*珍惜眼前的事物.. 不要等到失去了才后悔..*
*Now Im listening to 杨丞琳 - 女生我最大*