Saturday, November 08, 2008

٩(●̮̮̃•̃)з (●̮̮̃•̃)۶

*If cant view, Select 'View' > 'Encoding' > 'Unicode (UTF-8)'*

Happy BDay to Grandma... Today many of us turn up... Did u see us?? A cake was specially made for u... Hope U had njoyed it...

Head off to work aft pray pray... in the end I'm still not the latest one to reach thou I said I'll b late liao... haha.. haihh~ pple stay so near yet so late... It's always like tat one... If u r near.. U tend to b late.. whereas those far will reach 1st... haha...

My lil nephew so 厉害sia... haha... bet with his dad if he managed to get top 3 or 5 or wad lar... den he wan his dad to buy Wii~ wahahaha... jialat loh... now gotto get 1 for him liao... hahaha... got 2nd in class worr.... haha... poor daddy~ hahaha... jk~ :P small small young young 就这么厉害要这个要那个了.. 哈哈~ 以前老鼠有这样吗?? wahahaha... if were to ask mama she sure say "你们敢???" L0L!!! Anyway impossible aso lar... laoshu's results r so lousy... where got good till can make tis kinda promises~ haha... haihh~

Siann... wad to do tml leh?? I've alreadi finish marking all the worksheets I brought hm... Jus now mark halfway doii~ fall asleep on the sofa.. haha.. duno y whoever sit on the sofa aso feel slpy.. hahaha... It's jus simply so nice to slp on it... shuang~ hahahaha... :P

Tml watch tv... catch my 翻滚吧 蛋炒饭! lalala... Every Monday & Tuesday nite shall catch my 舞动全城... followed by 天国的树... Den on subsquent Sat... I shall watch 单亲爸爸恋爱中 & 篮球火~ wahahahhaa....

Madagascar is coming soon~ who wana watch??? let's go bah~ Hav watched part 1.. so will b interested in watching part 2... it's so funny~ let's go n watch it~ Who wana watch?? let's book now~ wahahahahah...

*珍惜眼前的事物.. 不要等到失去了才后悔..*
*Now Im listening to 周杰倫 - 流浪詩人*