$%^@#&*$!!!!!!!
*If cant view, Select 'View' > 'Encoding' > 'Unicode (UTF-8)'*
Fedup... 白白的下去... TMD~ The last time can now cannot... wads tis man... Approached the lady staff... See she's free so go to her... ask her to help mi get my sandals fixed.. but she refused to... omg~ Say they dun help to do tis.. blah blah blah~ Oh pls~ The last time I aso bring my sandals to the same outlet to fix... now u tell mi no... Still say duno how I wan it to b done.. blahblah.. duno how... blahblah~ OMG OMG~ I told her loh... told her how my previous 1 is been sew... KNS loh... keep telling to go to the nearby 补鞋 to get it done... + can finish it for me veri fast... able to collect within the day... blah blah... 气死人了~ keep telling her aso... I came here b4 to get my sandals done... Ur staff did help me... y now cannot... How I knw last time where the guy staff send my sandals to to get it done... I rem paying $8 for it loh... *flipping thru my account book to double check when isit~* haihh~ sian.. jus now back hm complaint to korkor to mama... jus sent an email few hrs ago.. complaint.. wahahahahha... bleah~
Wadever~ 算了.. will c how again bah~ hmph~ waste my trip down~ haihhh~
Hmmm... tml gonna make a trip down to Tampines to collect my barangs~ lalala.. cant wait for it... hope they r in gd quality... compared to the previous 1... hehe... :P Anyway.. guess wunt b shopping online for the time being liao bah~ hahaha... the more I the more the $ I gonna spend... spend is one thingy... if buy liao dun wan den wasted... hehe.. :P well well... rather spend on somethingy tat I'll reali use it wear it rite? hahaha... Graniph Design TShirt Store~ Here I come~ wahahahahha.... :P simply love the designs there... rather unique.. special~ hehehe...
*珍惜眼前的事物.. 不要等到失去了才后悔..*
*Now Im listening to 江美琪- 亲爱的你怎么不在身边*
Fedup... 白白的下去... TMD~ The last time can now cannot... wads tis man... Approached the lady staff... See she's free so go to her... ask her to help mi get my sandals fixed.. but she refused to... omg~ Say they dun help to do tis.. blah blah blah~ Oh pls~ The last time I aso bring my sandals to the same outlet to fix... now u tell mi no... Still say duno how I wan it to b done.. blahblah.. duno how... blahblah~ OMG OMG~ I told her loh... told her how my previous 1 is been sew... KNS loh... keep telling to go to the nearby 补鞋 to get it done... + can finish it for me veri fast... able to collect within the day... blah blah... 气死人了~ keep telling her aso... I came here b4 to get my sandals done... Ur staff did help me... y now cannot... How I knw last time where the guy staff send my sandals to to get it done... I rem paying $8 for it loh... *flipping thru my account book to double check when isit~* haihh~ sian.. jus now back hm complaint to korkor to mama... jus sent an email few hrs ago.. complaint.. wahahahahha... bleah~
Wadever~ 算了.. will c how again bah~ hmph~ waste my trip down~ haihhh~
Hmmm... tml gonna make a trip down to Tampines to collect my barangs~ lalala.. cant wait for it... hope they r in gd quality... compared to the previous 1... hehe... :P Anyway.. guess wunt b shopping online for the time being liao bah~ hahaha... the more I the more the $ I gonna spend... spend is one thingy... if buy liao dun wan den wasted... hehe.. :P well well... rather spend on somethingy tat I'll reali use it wear it rite? hahaha... Graniph Design TShirt Store~ Here I come~ wahahahahha.... :P simply love the designs there... rather unique.. special~ hehehe...
*珍惜眼前的事物.. 不要等到失去了才后悔..*
*Now Im listening to 江美琪- 亲爱的你怎么不在身边*

<< Home