Wednesday, September 17, 2008

HK trip~

*If cant view, Select 'View' > 'Encoding' > 'Unicode (UTF-8)'*

Hong Kong Hong Kong here I come... hehe.. nv been to HK yet... but soon I'll b there... in 5days time.. lalala... hee~ ^^

A sudden notice regarding the trip... Rece' msg frm kor asking me to call mama when free... shortly aft mama called... Asking me wana go HK as 小姨, 小姨丈 & Andy r goin.. den they ask ask mama interested to join them not.. Well.. quickly appy leaves.. haha.. ask ask boss can take leaves next wk.. blah blah... den she jus say ok.. u write down loh... YEahh~ I can go holidays liao~ lalala... happy~

By nite time, Andy alreadi settled everythingy liao.. yeahh~ Cant wait for the trip liao man... haha.. Thou is onli 4D3N.. still excited~ hehe.. too bad k0r cant get to join... anyway hope his job interview is a successful one~

Hmmm... today... 就是今天了.. 四年前的今天...
眨眨眼就过了四年了... 好快哦... 过着没有你的日子... 咳~

*珍惜眼前的事物.. 不要等到失去了才后悔..*
*Now Im listening to YES 93.3fm*