The Wine Vault...
*If cant view, Select 'View' > 'Encoding' > 'Unicode (UTF-8)'*
Work work work... today quite happy to go work.. haha.. y leh... well well... mayb coz I knw tml is PH no work... so Im happy loh... wahahaha... plus today is Friday... every Fri is the best... the least students... plus can go hm early... lalala... heehee...
Tml PH... wad to do leh?? Gonna stay at home n rot?? Jus stay @ hm mark worksheets?? Hmmm... duno leh... feel like goin out leh... dun wish to waste my day like tat... haha... 难得 Saturday no work leh~ wahahaha... mus njoy njoy my day~ But.... tml National Day leh... outside sure veri pack de loh... many bus change route... or close down many road... hmm... how how how??? Shall wait n see if anyone has any plan bah~ lalala...
Jus now aft work... 7pm... make a move 1st.. hehe... jus nice bus 31 came... board on~ pop by xian's newly open Wine Vault... Congrats him~ being 1 of the boss now.. mmm... not bad worr... jiayou jiayou~ next time got time den ask more frens go down support support u bah~ hehehe...
Jus end my conversation on the phone wif wx... haha.. he ask me to meet them(jen, cui & wx) now @ Holland... omg~ if ask me earlier I might b able to loh... but too bad~ Thou I aso miss them... so long nv catch up with them liao... my best buddies~ ^^ Hmmm... paiseh lar... next time lar... next time den catch up with u all again lar... 不好意思哦~ plan another day bah~~ Too bad lar... if onli is tml~ wahahaha... I sure go~ hehehe...
Will I b staying @ hm / goin out tml leh???? wahahahaha.... stay tune~~ haha... :P
*珍惜眼前的事物.. 不要等到失去了才后悔..*
*Now Im listening to 伍家辉 - 虽然我愿意*
Work work work... today quite happy to go work.. haha.. y leh... well well... mayb coz I knw tml is PH no work... so Im happy loh... wahahaha... plus today is Friday... every Fri is the best... the least students... plus can go hm early... lalala... heehee...
Tml PH... wad to do leh?? Gonna stay at home n rot?? Jus stay @ hm mark worksheets?? Hmmm... duno leh... feel like goin out leh... dun wish to waste my day like tat... haha... 难得 Saturday no work leh~ wahahaha... mus njoy njoy my day~ But.... tml National Day leh... outside sure veri pack de loh... many bus change route... or close down many road... hmm... how how how??? Shall wait n see if anyone has any plan bah~ lalala...
Jus now aft work... 7pm... make a move 1st.. hehe... jus nice bus 31 came... board on~ pop by xian's newly open Wine Vault... Congrats him~ being 1 of the boss now.. mmm... not bad worr... jiayou jiayou~ next time got time den ask more frens go down support support u bah~ hehehe...
Jus end my conversation on the phone wif wx... haha.. he ask me to meet them(jen, cui & wx) now @ Holland... omg~ if ask me earlier I might b able to loh... but too bad~ Thou I aso miss them... so long nv catch up with them liao... my best buddies~ ^^ Hmmm... paiseh lar... next time lar... next time den catch up with u all again lar... 不好意思哦~ plan another day bah~~ Too bad lar... if onli is tml~ wahahaha... I sure go~ hehehe...
Will I b staying @ hm / goin out tml leh???? wahahahaha.... stay tune~~ haha... :P
*珍惜眼前的事物.. 不要等到失去了才后悔..*
*Now Im listening to 伍家辉 - 虽然我愿意*

<< Home