Sunday, July 20, 2008

Sakura International Buffet..

*For those who cant read wad I typed, u can click on 'View' --> 'Encoding' --> select 'Unicode (UTF-8)'*

Happy Birthday To 2nd Uncle & Syahirah~

Abt 26 of us @ Sakura International Buffet ytd... 2 long tables... 大家都吃到好饱哦~ Mmmm....
tks for the makan worr~ lalala~

Reach there abt 30mins early~ Oh my~ Y am I so early~ hahahaha... Go straight frm work.. mark mark worksheets... doi doi inside bus bus~ tired~ haha... On the way saw many primary school students heading for the NDP parade...

Thursday took MC~ stay @ hm.. keep sneezing.. keep tearing~ omg~ so uncomfortable sia... evening time realli CMI liao.. go c Dr. Thomas~ Friday feel so lazy wana go work... but still went lar.. feel feel better liao mah...

Hmm... now waiting for Wed to come... cant wait for my new bed~ cant wait to rearrange my thingy in the room~ C kor packing his stuff I aso feel like pack pack my thingy aso... arrange tis arrange tat... make the room neat neat nice nice... Keep thinkin of how to arrange den nice leh... haha... like tat aso fan~ hahaha... :P

Recently like happened to knw many of my frens all either married liao... or gav birth liao worr... omg omg omg~ So fast sia... nv contact for long den suddenly knw they married le... pregnent le.. gav birth le... Congrats all~ Do stay in contact wor~ :)

Think is last wk... told her I dun wan.. no $$.. if she wan she can go with her loh... But she dun... she say I nv go she aso dun wan... coz she dun wan alone go over to meet.. blah blah blah... Thinking.. isit my fault.. coz I say dun wan so 害你也没的去... 是老鼠小气不要去吗?? o.O?? 应该说一半一半吧?? 不懂啦... 就是不想, 不要, 不可以, 没办法... of coz tot of tat time.. since like tat say wad... so like tat aso loh...

Arghh~~ sian o~ here I am again.. complaining~ hahahaha... boring~ If onli... mmm... :P
Sianz sianz sianz...


@Tis point of time, Im listening to YES 93.3fm, 陶喆 & 蔡依林 - 今天你要嫁给我