Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Suay day...

*For those who cant read wad I typed, u can click on 'View' --> 'Encoding' --> select 'Unicode (UTF-8)'*

Suay day... Weird day... 倒霉... 为什么是我... 一个接一个... haihh~ Time to leave hse.. meeting my 小河马 @ BuBu... As usual took 124 to Kg Bahru there to change bus.. while waiting for my 197.. out came a weird man... keep on spitting... keep making 'kok pui' 'kok pui' sound... irritating... veri loud somemore sia... spit like no body business... omg~ In my heart thinking.. "u dun spit on me arh... siam far far away pls... dun come disturb me..." Hoping for bus to come fast fast.... 197 finally comes... no one else @ the bus stop except for us... he aso board onto the same bus as me... nvm... I siam far far.. go behind... there he goes again.. keep making tat sound... bth~ irritating..

Standing behind.. next to tis 2 ladies who r sitting down... few stops aft I board.. they gonna alight.. move aside for them... Since no one sitting.. I sit sit loh... shortly aft nia.. suddenly got a man move n sit bside me... he was @ the back loh... weird.. I didnt c much ppl standing jus now ar.. nvm.. he sits down.. he looks @ me.. I was like.. -.- c wad c mah... nvm.. heck care.. watch tvmobile.. "哈囖小姐, 你好.. 我可以和你做朋友吗?" suddenly the guy bside me spoke.. @ 1st nv take note of wad he say.. den he ask ask again... "哈囖小姐, 你好.. 我可以和你做朋友吗?" 1st reaction turn my head.. den turn back.. act blur.. den he ask again... "哈囖小姐, 你好.. 我可以和你做朋友吗?" OMG~ I quickly reply him "对不起, 我要下车~" Lucky he still make way for me to get down sia... 吓到~ Quickly alight together with the 2 ladies eariler on.. n other ppl.. off I siam... siam far far... Walk away.. dun wana stay @ bus stop.. coz the bus still there... He looks china but not veri china.. duno lar... look @ u in such a manner.. omg~ Not my day~

怕了~ ~

Called mama to ask wad other bus can reach... tell her wad happen over the phone.. almost tear sia.. 吓到差点哭.. 好烂哦~ 动不动就要哭.. 哭是不能解决问题的... 就好象中午... haihh~ tok tok tok... suddenly mama tok abt her.. abt y n wad... I listen nia.. almost tear out coz of anger.. 不爽嘛.. still say.. aft tat tok tok tok again... almost tear again due to another thingy... I nv blame him on tis... wan anot up to him.. its his liao... anyway as wad cousin said.. he didnt say much meaning ok with him... I somehow 气 is bcoz of another thingy... dun like wad he said... 不爽.. 不服.. how can he says tat... den we r wad... nth to him? But still up to him.. I, as a 晚辈.. 不能说什么.. 没资格.. 说了也不会听.. 对吗? So jus inside my heart 不爽 loh... no nid share it with pple de... so leave me alone for tat... Tell u I think I will burst out for sure... Mayb wad tat man says is true loh.. treat me as invisible... 不存在...

算了啦... 什么都不想说了... 老鼠累了...
多希望时间能停留在这里... 让老鼠歇一歇...

..... ..... .....

有时候真的不懂自己要什么...
这个? 那个? 这个? 那个?

..... ..... .....

谁能牵着老鼠继续往前走呢?
是你? 是他? 是她? 还是谁??

..... ..... .....

Sianzz... 老鼠又来了... 胡说八道... Ignore me bah~ *Dun worry, Im alright..*

@Tis point of time, Im listening to 庾澄庆 - 静静的