Japan??
*For those who cant read wad I typed, u can click on 'View' --> 'Encoding' --> select 'Unicode (UTF-8)'*
3 days off... omg... Been slping late late at nite... tat day 3am den slp.... omg rite... wahahaha... play play play till forget wad time.. haha.. anyway off days mah... 无所谓... haha.. Fri out awhile... buy thingy for AMAY... help 小姨 buy tie for Andy... Oppssii.. ex wor the tie.. but nice~ of coz nice lar hor... wad brand... who choose... wahahahaha... hiakiak~ Sat slack @ hm the whole day... fold fold clothes den doi doi on sofa... wahhh... 爽 o~ play play SIMS... play play Wii... there goes my day... haha... Today.. to Holland.. mummum.. den Funan buy buy.. den back hm test out... wahahaha... Made a special trip down to Funan jus to get the Wii Fit wor~ wahahaha... missy... u knw wad to do next liao horr... we 顺便 buy another set of the controller.. hehe~ lalala... Tried out the Wii Fit jus now.. Quite interesting wor... fun.. haha.. lalala... cuteeee....
Now thinking of tml gotto go back to work liao abit sian mah.... actuali not abit is veri sian... hahahaha.... Now thinking thinking again liao lar... Japan trip... should I?? Hmmm.... o.O?? 该不该呢?? $$ think should not b a big prb... onli think is tat I gotto take no-pay leave for abt 10days.. coz my 7days annual leaves hav been used up liao... wahahahaha... 1 yr 7 annual leaves nia not enough horr.. :Pp Anyway 10days no $$... Hmm.. should I should I?? How How How??? Go apply for 10days unpaid leaves????
@Tis point of time, Im listening to 林宥嘉 - 神秘嘉宾
3 days off... omg... Been slping late late at nite... tat day 3am den slp.... omg rite... wahahaha... play play play till forget wad time.. haha.. anyway off days mah... 无所谓... haha.. Fri out awhile... buy thingy for AMAY... help 小姨 buy tie for Andy... Oppssii.. ex wor the tie.. but nice~ of coz nice lar hor... wad brand... who choose... wahahahaha... hiakiak~ Sat slack @ hm the whole day... fold fold clothes den doi doi on sofa... wahhh... 爽 o~ play play SIMS... play play Wii... there goes my day... haha... Today.. to Holland.. mummum.. den Funan buy buy.. den back hm test out... wahahaha... Made a special trip down to Funan jus to get the Wii Fit wor~ wahahaha... missy... u knw wad to do next liao horr... we 顺便 buy another set of the controller.. hehe~ lalala... Tried out the Wii Fit jus now.. Quite interesting wor... fun.. haha.. lalala... cuteeee....
Now thinking of tml gotto go back to work liao abit sian mah.... actuali not abit is veri sian... hahahaha.... Now thinking thinking again liao lar... Japan trip... should I?? Hmmm.... o.O?? 该不该呢?? $$ think should not b a big prb... onli think is tat I gotto take no-pay leave for abt 10days.. coz my 7days annual leaves hav been used up liao... wahahahaha... 1 yr 7 annual leaves nia not enough horr.. :Pp Anyway 10days no $$... Hmm.. should I should I?? How How How??? Go apply for 10days unpaid leaves????
@Tis point of time, Im listening to 林宥嘉 - 神秘嘉宾

<< Home