Monday, June 30, 2008

倒霉~

*For those who cant read wad I typed, u can click on 'View' --> 'Encoding' --> select 'Unicode (UTF-8)'*

第一次... 第一次... 拥有它这么多年了... 第一次... haihh~ 真是的... 为什么会这么倒霉呢?? haihh~ 再见咯~ 应该是100%见不到它了... haihh~

走了一天也累了... 想起需要去 ATM 转帐... 把卡放进去.. 发现没收据就打算不要了.. 取消~ 就在这时.. 我可怜的它被卡住了... haihh~ panic~ panic~ 就立刻打给 POSB Service.. stop a few pple frm using the ATM machine while on the phone toking to the customer service guy.. @ tat point of time it's alreadi 4plus... close to 5pm soon... bo bianz... Bukit Merah's POSB has closed liao... Nearest POSB is @ Tiong Bahru... haihh~ suay~ make a trip down loh... wad to do...

Not my day..~ not my day..~ haihh~

On my way back... wana c wad's the time... press on the light button nia.. that's it~ my watch stopped~ ArgGghhHH~~~ suay suay suay~ Got to change battery... gotto c isit still under warranty... haihh~ one aft another~ sian arhh~

In the late morning, head to Upper Pickering St with Mama & 小姨.. Go pray pray... Aft tat to HANs for lunch~ yummy~ 好饱哦~ Passby a shop @ China Square.. bought a 'Living Dead Doll'~ not mine~ wahahaha... 小姨 bought for Cousin Chris as bday gift.. hehe.. so sweet yaa.. hee...

Den off we went to The Central while 小姨 head hm... It's so quiet~ haha.. Monday~ not much ppl shopping ard... Me n Mama shop shop walk walk ard... see see look look.. mama bought few tee... help aunt buy slippers.. den I buy another belt.. haha.. hands itchy.. wahahahah... no lar.. jk~ :P actuali nth much interest us lar... haha... but @ Kunst Gallery, Mama bought a pair of simple earrings.. n I saw a bracelet... quite nice leh.. try try... but..... omg omg omg~ when I knw the price nia I quickly remove it sia... so ex man... omg omg~ haha... dun wan liao... thou abit 依依不舍... haha.. nvm... :P

Hmmm... sian hor... sometimes reali duno wad to do man... 发呆~ haha.. Tml got to work liao... there goes my off day man... so fast~ haha... I wan more off days~ I wana hav a long break~ Anyone can fulfill my wish?? wahahahahahahahahaha.......

Last nite, I dreamt of her... coz I knw she is not ard liao.. so when so called get to see her I 吓到 lah.. dreamt of her... dun rem where were we... seems to b in a hse... duno where... duno wad happen aso... suddenly she turn over n grab hold on my hand.. duno wana bring me go where.. jus turn n hold... 被吓到的我不知该做什么... 只想喊... 想叫妈妈... 可是.. 怎么喊都喊不出声来... 直到最后.. "啊~" 一声.. 我醒了... 可是双眼还是闭着的... 心想, 我才睡多久而已.. 这么快就乱乱梦了... haihh~ 会所谓的吓到.. 或怕.. 也是因为知道她已不存在了.. 所以才会有如此的反应... 对不起~

@Tis point of time, Im listening to YES 93.3fm