Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mama Day...

*For those who cant read wad I typed, u can click on 'View' --> 'Encoding' --> select 'Unicode (UTF-8)'*

Happy Mama Day~~~!!!

Whole day @ hm... watch watch tv... play play wii... haha.. exploring the games... Hands aching liao.. hahaha... Jus now evening went Bukit Merah with missy... met up with Mr Kelvin Lee.. Let him see see our 八字... Hmm... duno I should say it's true or not leh... some points reali rite loh... well well.. tis kinda thingy cant b 100% true aso lar... Believe anot up to us loh.. abit scare aso lar... coz knw it le mah... hee..

Thinking thinking... keep thinking... lol~... jk~
Aiya... 算是看爽的吧... quite curious mah... hehe.. dun wana bother it too much la... hee... :P
Anyway jus for fun~ to knw wad my 八字
says nia... blah blah blah~ lalala...

So sianzz... tml Monday again~ Haihh~ Monday blues... haha... If can, I wana take long leave sia... lazy lazy wana work~ How how how??? B Tai Tai den no nid work loh hor... hahaha...

Haizz... Upon glancing thru his blog... almost cried... control... no no crying liao lar... Gotto get my tap fixed...

Am I still sad/angry of wad he said???? Hmmm... frankly speaking I aso duno...

#$%@#$%#$~~~!!!!!!!!!

I DUN WANA WORK~~~!!!!!!! ARrGgGGHHhhhh~~~!!!!!

How I wish everyday can b like ytd nite... Onli the 4 of us... spending our time together... b together... always together... always the 4 of us... forever... Quite miss the time we spent together on Wed nite... Thurs nite... Fri nite... Sat nite... ... Together together... chat chat... MMmm... coz it's like seldom we will b like tat together bah... mayb bcoz of tis tat make mi dun feel like working... haha... duno lar...
Work = Spending lesser time with them... I dun wan...

Still rem tis pic...
Like tis... Tis is wad I wan...
Onli the 4 of us... Happily together...
Should take more picture of the 4 of us....

@Tis point of time, Im listening to YES 93.3fm