Saturday, May 03, 2008

Gdbye ah ma..

*For those who cant read wad I typed, u can click on 'View' --> 'Encoding' --> select 'Unicode (UTF-8)'*

C'est la vie~

再见了~ 亲爱的阿嬷~

Sometimes how I wish I am the one... Make my life shorter I aso dun mind... as long as they hav the chance to live longer...

Hav been thinking of some stupig qns... abt humans life...

Jus now.. Seeing her for the last time... I shouldnt hav left... shouldnt hav come back 1st... I should hav stay longer... Y I wana come hm 1st... why~

Rece' a call frm mama.. telling me to go over... quickly hang up n rush over... It's late... She's gone.. If onli I didnt come hm 1st I'll hav the chance to see her till her last breath... Jus within 30mins... Thingy jus happened like tat...

Should I b glad tat ah ma chose a Fri??? Im able to knock off early... at least able to see her?? If were to b other days.. I might reali giv a miss... Should kor b glad too?? Ah ma chose a wk tat he is on leave... able to see her... Should mama b glad aso?? Jus nice is her turn on duty... she is bside ah ma all the while till she's gone... Did ah ma planned all tis?? o.O???

Stupid qns popping out again... ... haihh~~ T_T

Ytd she alreadi cant reali speaks... In the afternoon mama still ask doc come see see her... coz she seems to hav difficulties in breathing.. Drink aso cant drink... puke~ eat aso cant eat... puke~ medi aso cant go in... puke~

And now she has left us... ...

Keep thinking of the past... Many many thingy... Every year without fail we would celebrate ah gong's & ah ma's bday @ 62... Everyone gather ard together sing song for them.. cut cake.. hav fun... njoying... But now... 1 aft another... jus within 1yr... 2 gone... 最不想发生的事竟然发生了...

Tears jus keep flowing out... getting more n more useless... laoshu's tap has spoilt few yrs back... Now a lil nia aso will cry... 动不动就哭...

最亲爱的阿爸, 阿公 和 阿嬷 ....

@Tis point of time, Im listening to 周杰倫 - 外婆