Sunday, April 06, 2008

whole day shopping online..

*For those who cant read wad I typed, u can click on 'View' --> 'Encoding' --> select 'Unicode (UTF-8)'*

W0w... more den a wk liao.. haha.. Wad hav I been doin?? Hmm... Work loh.. wad else rite.. haha..

Collected my new passport on last Mon.. Collected my CDs on last Fri.. online shopping everynite... wahahahhaha... Jus like today... From morning till now... wahahaha... 9hrs online... been shopping all the way... of coz did stop n relax lar... hahahaha... 可怜的benben... today fever... lol... paiseh o~ 老鼠疼哦~... hehe~

Even mama aso bring chair chair sit sit beside me shop shop together~ wahahahaha... cute mama~ Guess wad she said.... Kinda surprised tat she said tat... hahaha... "要买就敢敢买.. 不要怕... Worst come to worst.. *touch wood* kena once nia... den there will b no more next time loh..." Hahahaha... mama said tat worr... lalala~ So we 敢敢买... lol~ Made purchase of 1 tee shirt & 3 bags.... wahahahahaha.... Oppss.... bags again... lol~ recently jus order 2 bags... n it's on its way now... Den now still buy bags sia... hahaha... lalala... mama dun realli wana mi to spend $ on clothes too much coz she scare I later dun wan den blah blah blah again... so I told her tis time round I buy bags wor... no no clothes le... lol~ BLEAHH~~ Now I got more n more websites for online shopping liao man... hahahahaha....

Now waiting for my items to come... lalala... cant wait to rece' them man.... hahaha....

Recently 933弦歌寄意 can online 点歌了... lalala... not bad hor... quite fun... haha... alreadi sent out.. I mean commented 2 dedications... lalala... think I forget to indicate timing for one of it sia... hmm.. hope I can get to listen to my dedications bah~ hahahaha... dun wana miss it... bleh~ lalala.. mus rem to listen o~ :P

牵手... 有那么难吗??
不要等到来不及的时候才后悔... ...
要等到几时才等到他来牵我的手呢??

@Tis point of time, Im listening to 吴克群 - 牵牵牵手