Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Expo.. JLS

*For those who cant read wad I typed, u can click on 'View' --> 'Encoding' --> select 'Unicode (UTF-8)'*

去四马路拜拜... 吃吃... 走走...

Expo.. John Little Sales... 到了.. 看见人人都拿着大包小包的.. 哈哈~ 心想.. 我们会买到东西吗? :P

Hall 5

Shop shop shop... grab grab grab... lalala... spent quite... ermm... hahahaha...


In the end counted.. omg~ My barangs nia... faint~ haha.. Hundreds over worr... omg omg omg~ hahahaa... 2 bermudas... 2 belts... 1 pair of shoes... wah seh~ faint faint faint sia... LOL~


Missy.. sama sama hor the shoes.. haha.. diff colour nia... finally found it man... lol... C the key chains?? Tks BOY Kor for the lil Bday gift~ Will pass it to kor~ Hee~ 谢谢你哦~ too bad dun haf my name on it leh... wahahahahahahahahahaha.... jkjk~

Carry heavy heavy back hm... tired~ haha.. bus crowded but lucky still got gd spot to stand.. haha.. stand all the way frm City Hall till hm~ 站到歪歪了.. lol~

Went downstairs coffeeshop for dinner... While eating.. saw tis funny.. not say funny bah.. mayb jus ermm... duno how to say lar... veri 搞笑咯.. A big family having dinner @ the next table... one of the lil ger dun wana sit down there blah blah blah... coz of duno wad lar... den throw temper.. den in the end saw his dad holding onto a tv remote... showing the lil ger tat he got the remote... thinking wad sia.. how come like tat one ar... haha... den the dad go change change channel for the lil ger to watch... the lil ger's sis says.. "jiejie.. 公主小妹..." I straight away -.- diao~ jus bcoz of 公主小妹... omg~ win liao loh... nth to say sia... den I told mama.. "Mama.. I aso wan... I wana watch ch8... I wan ch8...(wanting mama to change channel for me.. wahahaha..)" LOL~ 搞笑咧... bth~

Btw, ytd rece' my 2 bags liao.. haha.. Mr Postman deliver up to my doorstep.. hiakhiak~ lalala... thanx o~

@Tis point of time, Im listening to 曹格 - 妹妹要快樂