Saturday, April 26, 2008

A Date with 3 guys...

*For those who cant read wad I typed, u can click on 'View' --> 'Encoding' --> select 'Unicode (UTF-8)'*

Jus back frm a date~ hehehe... tks bros for bringing me to such a nice makan place.... Hanabi Japanese Restaurant (Buffet)... We went to the 1 @ Bukit Timah Road.. King's Arcade(should b la.. I duno.. lol.. jus sit sit in car.. drive to where den where loh.. lol~ Onli knw it's wad Crown Coronation Rd.. hehe..) Spend nearly 2 hrs there... eat eat chat chat... Quite fun thou... hehe... 吃到大家都好饱哦~ yumyum~

Can say it's the 1st time goin out with 3 guy frens bah... haha... yeahh.. I think so man.. hehe~ Went the wrong way... den 'restart' again... lol~ Tis Jap buffet is kinda different frm wad I tot.. haha.. Not bad worr.. Alot of ppl aso... lucky we made reservation... Saw quite a few ang mohs there too... See.. ang mohs aso knw how to 欣赏 Jap food wor.. hehe~ :P

Thanx boys for the makan~ & the free trip~ haha.. :P So paiseh sia... Today is said to b our Singlehood Day~ wahahahahahaha.... tat's wad x says... All singles~ wahahaha... 4 musketeers.. haha.. 3 guys + 1 ger... jus like the show I watch on every Sunday... 樱野3加1... wahahaha...

Actuali out with the guys not bad leh... will b well taken care of... hee.. quite fun aso... wunt feel bored... hehe.. coz got 帅哥陪嘛.. Wahahahaha... :P 下次有机会再聚一聚啦~ 可别把我丢一边哦...

Forget to take pic pic of the 4 musketeers... wasted~ haih~ no photos to update today... mmmm... next time out again mus rem to take~ wahahahaha... 补偿~

@Tis point of time, Im listening to 斗牛.要不要