Sunday, April 20, 2008

345 duck rice..

*For those who cant read wad I typed, u can click on 'View' --> 'Encoding' --> select 'Unicode (UTF-8)'*

Clementi~ Went to collect my contact lens... bought new solutions recommended by Jennifer... Interesting cases for my contact lens.. haha.. the solutions is said to b better... so of coz more ex lar... slightly small den the DEW I've got... try it out loh... ex ex loh.. haha.. bo bianz... 为了我的眼睛好.. 没办法啦.. 哈哈~ but jus gotto b careful loh... minimum soaking is 4hrs... but dun haf to worry much aso lar... I sure will soak more den 4hrs de loh... Mmm.. contact lens for few more months bah... I hope.. haha... Hope by next yr I can get my lasik done bah... hahaha... save save save~ hee~ :P

Make my way to 345... yeahh... where else will I go leh... hahaha... Reach there 12:30pm... omg~ so many ppl queuing up sia... aunty says gotto wait for abt 30mins wor.. omg~ nvm.. of coz I'll wait lar... haha... purposely make my way there de wor... lalala~

Tis is whr I'll go for my Duck Rice/Porridge
I love the chilli too~

Look at that... so many pple waiting.... still got some more sitting down at the side... woowhoo~ 好多人哦.. gd biz... Wana go mah? wahahahaha... next time I bring u go~ haha.. :P

Order duck rice + some dim sum + homemade ice lemon tea... Mmmm.... 别流口水哦~ wahahahahahahahahaha......

@Tis point of time, Im listening to YES 93.3fm