Expensive...
*For those who cant read wad I typed, u can click on 'View' --> 'Encoding' --> select 'Unicode (UTF-8)'*
Haihhh... 人还没老就一直叹气... haihh~ 真是的... 怎么办呢??
$$$ 飞了... 伤心... 每次都这么贵... 臭眼睛.. 臭臭的眼睛... 又加了... 怎么办... *s0bs0b* 真的下定决心要去弄了... 不管这么多了... 虽然是有点怕怕.. 但是... ... 为了它好... haihh~
老姐啊~ 帮帮我吧... 七月如果你回来... 带我去好吗? T_T 可以的话先帮我问一问.. blah blah... :P
为了它... mood changed~ haihh~ 烦~ >.< no more gaming for me le lar... Reali mus rest rest awhile aft staring @ BenBen for long hrs... MUST~~~
发呆~
Ytd met up with Mama & AMAY, Syahirah, Firdaus @ ABC Market there... hehe... went for haircut @ Ah Lian Auntie there... lalala... jus trim trim lar... thinner it aso... hehe.. wana keep long mah.. :P Aft tat went makan @ the hawker there.... quite nice food @ 1 of the malay stall.. not bad not bad~ big share... I tot Im hungry n might b able to finish it... but nah~ I cant~ wahahaha... too full liao... ta bao back hm... haha...
哦闷好的真...
真的好闷哦...
@Tis point of time, Im listening to 183 Club - 甜蜜約定
Haihhh... 人还没老就一直叹气... haihh~ 真是的... 怎么办呢??
$$$ 飞了... 伤心... 每次都这么贵... 臭眼睛.. 臭臭的眼睛... 又加了... 怎么办... *s0bs0b* 真的下定决心要去弄了... 不管这么多了... 虽然是有点怕怕.. 但是... ... 为了它好... haihh~
老姐啊~ 帮帮我吧... 七月如果你回来... 带我去好吗? T_T 可以的话先帮我问一问.. blah blah... :P
为了它... mood changed~ haihh~ 烦~ >.< no more gaming for me le lar... Reali mus rest rest awhile aft staring @ BenBen for long hrs... MUST~~~
发呆~
Ytd met up with Mama & AMAY, Syahirah, Firdaus @ ABC Market there... hehe... went for haircut @ Ah Lian Auntie there... lalala... jus trim trim lar... thinner it aso... hehe.. wana keep long mah.. :P Aft tat went makan @ the hawker there.... quite nice food @ 1 of the malay stall.. not bad not bad~ big share... I tot Im hungry n might b able to finish it... but nah~ I cant~ wahahaha... too full liao... ta bao back hm... haha...
哦闷好的真...
真的好闷哦...
@Tis point of time, Im listening to 183 Club - 甜蜜約定

<< Home