boy kor bday
*For those who cant read wad I typed, u can click on 'View' --> 'Encoding' --> select 'Unicode (UTF-8)'*
Hmmm... So tired~ Back to work is reali so tired~ wahahaha... lots lots lots of marking to do... sian.. haha.. Thursday.. 1st day of work in 2008... bz~ esp in the afternoon... ooh~ haha.. bring hm some marking as usual... @ nite.. so sweet.. haha.. coz my fren come find me.. haha.. lalala...
As for Friday.. Saturday... omg~ same loh.. bz.. haha.. 7 full baskets for Sat... *faint* haha.. Caught in the rain on Sat.. bo bian... meet up my fren for movie.. alreadi book tix liao... so cannot backup.. haha... jus go.. haha.. super heavy rain sia... sianz... jeans all wet~ haha.. Aft movie.. head to Selegi there makan dinner... my 1st meal for tat day again... hahaha... Aft makan still got dessert o.. haha... next corner's Rochor Beancurd... haha.. nice... lots of ppl too wor... not bad not bad... next time can intro the gang there.. lol~ Aft my day out... back hm mark worksheets again... hahaha... mark mark mark... mark as many as I can... till 3am plus den slp... wahahaha... xiong~ hahahah...
Sunday... initial plan for Sun is to go KTV n Dinner... A mini celebration for Lulu... but... due to my work... bo bian... decided not to go liao... paiseh~ jus stay at hm mark... clear wadever I can... haha... till evening time... thinking enough for the day le... mayb I stil can meet the grp up for dinner? Yea... I did... jus make a trip down n hav dinner with 11ppl... hahahaha... Again head to Cineleisure... Had lots of chats n laugh over the dinner... b4 leaving for the day... took a few pic @ a corner~ wahahaha... still haben get to rece' it yet... shall post it up soon~ I guess.. hahaha...
Reach hm aft tat... start saving my benben... haha.. bo bian... afternoon still alrite... suddenly siao siao... haihh... cant on it... sick again~ haihh~ in the end dun care much... jus decided to reformat it again... :( there goes my most recent data... lucky not much... haihh~ format format loh... In the end forget to do some thingy... so cant connect online... blah blah blah... wahahaha... Monday nite approach my fren for help... coz kor didnt come help me... mayb he bz with his work bahh... nvm lar... at least I still haben to get it done with the help of my fren... hehe... tks o... Now left with some minor thingy nia lar...
Hmmm not bad arh... Thurs fren come find me... Fri another fren @ Mac... Sat meet fren go movie... Sun meet frens for dinner... wahhh... not bad not bad... 1.. 2.. 3.. 4.. 4 days all got frens' accompany... lol~ lalala... 老鼠真幸福哦... LOL!
Hmm... For work wise.... Mmm... I'll say BUSY~ so far think tis 1-2 wks will b bz lar... jus started wad... For tis few days aso got quite a few new students enrolled in... So far... Monday afternoon is bz bz... nite cant rem.. lol.. Tuesday afternoon bz.. nite bz.. Thursday... Tml... we shall c again... haha... last wk not counted.. lol... C how lar... hopefully not so bz la... tired~ hahaha...
Sometimes realli think if I can dun work 就好... lol.. dreaming nia lar... lol~
最近的她如何?? 有好点吗?? 差不多吧... Sunday morning 开webcam 给她看他... 希望她会开心... 当我看着她在看他时... 心酸... bcoz connection got some prb... tats y keep kena dc aso... den when get to connect back den we continue again.. blah blah... had a short conversation with him.. see wad he typed.. omg~ look @ her.. I almost tear.. but no.. cant.. coz she's there... bside me...
Last nite slpt late again... Morning wake up blur blur... 6hrs slp makes mi go siao bah... haha... Acc mama go SNEC.. 2hrs plus... omg~ I wana slp~ wahahahahaha.... :P 6wks later go check again.. Today the Dr say nth... Stupid Dr frm the other side... say till so serious make everyone panic nia... haihh~ 鸡蛋.. scare us nia... But heng loh.. nth~ hehe...
Head to Tiong bahru for lunch~ haha.. brunch for me again... lol~ Yumyum~ lalala.. of coz surely 顺便pay aunt n uncle a visit @ their stall lar... hahahaha... lalala... Aft awhile head hm... cannot stay long... coz I stil got markings to do... lol~
Suddenly started to rain... lucky we reach hm liao man... Start marking... haha.. mark mark mark... eye lid getting heavier... eyes gonna shut liao... haha... bth bth~ hahaha... decided to clear wadever in hand den go nap~ hahahaha... slpt for 2hrs~ shuang o~ coz raining weather cold cold veri nice to slp~ wahaha... wake up continue my work again... lol... well well... till abt 9:30pm den I clear all my markings... omg rite~ hahahah... at last~ Happy Happy~ hahaha... tired~ 老了... lol!
Oh ya... b4 I forget again... lol...
HAPPY 'BIRD' DAY B0y K0r~!!!! NJOY~!!!
@Tis point of time, Im listening to 张栋梁 - 如果
Hmmm... So tired~ Back to work is reali so tired~ wahahaha... lots lots lots of marking to do... sian.. haha.. Thursday.. 1st day of work in 2008... bz~ esp in the afternoon... ooh~ haha.. bring hm some marking as usual... @ nite.. so sweet.. haha.. coz my fren come find me.. haha.. lalala...
As for Friday.. Saturday... omg~ same loh.. bz.. haha.. 7 full baskets for Sat... *faint* haha.. Caught in the rain on Sat.. bo bian... meet up my fren for movie.. alreadi book tix liao... so cannot backup.. haha... jus go.. haha.. super heavy rain sia... sianz... jeans all wet~ haha.. Aft movie.. head to Selegi there makan dinner... my 1st meal for tat day again... hahaha... Aft makan still got dessert o.. haha... next corner's Rochor Beancurd... haha.. nice... lots of ppl too wor... not bad not bad... next time can intro the gang there.. lol~ Aft my day out... back hm mark worksheets again... hahaha... mark mark mark... mark as many as I can... till 3am plus den slp... wahahaha... xiong~ hahahah...
Sunday... initial plan for Sun is to go KTV n Dinner... A mini celebration for Lulu... but... due to my work... bo bian... decided not to go liao... paiseh~ jus stay at hm mark... clear wadever I can... haha... till evening time... thinking enough for the day le... mayb I stil can meet the grp up for dinner? Yea... I did... jus make a trip down n hav dinner with 11ppl... hahahaha... Again head to Cineleisure... Had lots of chats n laugh over the dinner... b4 leaving for the day... took a few pic @ a corner~ wahahaha... still haben get to rece' it yet... shall post it up soon~ I guess.. hahaha...
Reach hm aft tat... start saving my benben... haha.. bo bian... afternoon still alrite... suddenly siao siao... haihh... cant on it... sick again~ haihh~ in the end dun care much... jus decided to reformat it again... :( there goes my most recent data... lucky not much... haihh~ format format loh... In the end forget to do some thingy... so cant connect online... blah blah blah... wahahaha... Monday nite approach my fren for help... coz kor didnt come help me... mayb he bz with his work bahh... nvm lar... at least I still haben to get it done with the help of my fren... hehe... tks o... Now left with some minor thingy nia lar...
Hmmm not bad arh... Thurs fren come find me... Fri another fren @ Mac... Sat meet fren go movie... Sun meet frens for dinner... wahhh... not bad not bad... 1.. 2.. 3.. 4.. 4 days all got frens' accompany... lol~ lalala... 老鼠真幸福哦... LOL!
Hmm... For work wise.... Mmm... I'll say BUSY~ so far think tis 1-2 wks will b bz lar... jus started wad... For tis few days aso got quite a few new students enrolled in... So far... Monday afternoon is bz bz... nite cant rem.. lol.. Tuesday afternoon bz.. nite bz.. Thursday... Tml... we shall c again... haha... last wk not counted.. lol... C how lar... hopefully not so bz la... tired~ hahaha...
Sometimes realli think if I can dun work 就好... lol.. dreaming nia lar... lol~
最近的她如何?? 有好点吗?? 差不多吧... Sunday morning 开webcam 给她看他... 希望她会开心... 当我看着她在看他时... 心酸... bcoz connection got some prb... tats y keep kena dc aso... den when get to connect back den we continue again.. blah blah... had a short conversation with him.. see wad he typed.. omg~ look @ her.. I almost tear.. but no.. cant.. coz she's there... bside me...
Last nite slpt late again... Morning wake up blur blur... 6hrs slp makes mi go siao bah... haha... Acc mama go SNEC.. 2hrs plus... omg~ I wana slp~ wahahahahaha.... :P 6wks later go check again.. Today the Dr say nth... Stupid Dr frm the other side... say till so serious make everyone panic nia... haihh~ 鸡蛋.. scare us nia... But heng loh.. nth~ hehe...
Head to Tiong bahru for lunch~ haha.. brunch for me again... lol~ Yumyum~ lalala.. of coz surely 顺便pay aunt n uncle a visit @ their stall lar... hahahaha... lalala... Aft awhile head hm... cannot stay long... coz I stil got markings to do... lol~
Suddenly started to rain... lucky we reach hm liao man... Start marking... haha.. mark mark mark... eye lid getting heavier... eyes gonna shut liao... haha... bth bth~ hahaha... decided to clear wadever in hand den go nap~ hahahaha... slpt for 2hrs~ shuang o~ coz raining weather cold cold veri nice to slp~ wahaha... wake up continue my work again... lol... well well... till abt 9:30pm den I clear all my markings... omg rite~ hahahah... at last~ Happy Happy~ hahaha... tired~ 老了... lol!
Oh ya... b4 I forget again... lol...
HAPPY 'BIRD' DAY B0y K0r~!!!! NJOY~!!!
@Tis point of time, Im listening to 张栋梁 - 如果

<< Home