Saturday, December 15, 2007

Shinjuku Japanses Restaurant

*For those who cant read wad I typed, u can click on 'View' --> 'Encoding' --> select 'Unicode (UTF-8)'*

Yawnzz.. another week has passed... Met up with my dear hippo ytd... Caught in a traffic jam as usual.. n Im late again.. haha... Thanx for the great recommendation by lil hippo... Went to Shinjuku Japanese Restaurant for our dinner... woowhoo... had a wonderful dinner there... yummy delicious japanese food~ Drooling... lol... most of their customers r aso Japanese o... wahahaha... thou the restaurant itself is kinda rather small but... not bad... the food is reali great~ wahahaha... The salmon sashimi.. omg~ thick thick worr... MMmmm.... both of us eat till veri full sia... hahaha...

Dun drool when see the pics below... lol... :P

Salmon Sashimi
(look @ the thickness)

M.Cabbage Tame
(cabbage with fish roe)

Unadon Set

Chicken Fry Set

Yummy rite???... lol... mus go again... planning to bring someone go when it's time.. lol... lalala... U can continue drooling for the time being... hohoho....

Last nite 11:30pm plus went to bed.. trying to slp... managed to aft awhile... Feeling like slp for quite long liao... suddenly hear my hse phone ringing... I was like.. omg~ Morning liao arhh... mus wake up liao?? Coz usually morning 7am + or so den will hav ppl call etc mah... but no.. I open my eyes... It's still dark... Wondering who isit who called... feel so lazy... my eye lids r so heavy... so didnt care much... Aft few hrs.. cant slp... 3am + 4am... omg.. few more hrs n I got to wake up liao.. cannot.. mus slp mus slp... morning wake up feel so tired sia... bth~ went to the phone to c who actuali had called in the middle of the nite... Got a shock upon seeing tat... Hav a look at my hp.. saw a missed call n a sms... Discover tat the missed call is @ 1am +.. omg.. Quickly return call... Find out wad happen... pray pray... Realli shocking upon knowing.. pray for the best...

Fall asleep in the bus... so tired~ yawnzz... even now I aso feel veri tired...

Hmm... initially tot will b meeting my fren... but... haihh... in the end not free so didnt again... every week the same... haha... suan le lar... in the end aso raining... so lazy... nvm... back hm rest... I still haben do my marking yet man.. sianz... hope tml can finish it asap.. dun wana drag too long.. haha.. lucky still okok lar.. not reali alot... heng lar... but... c the students' untidy handwriting... wahh.. headache.. lol... tsk tsk tsk.... :P

Anyway, I've confirm on the food for the BBQ liao... lalala... jus mass send sms to all regarding the BBQ... hoho~ cant wait for it man... hahaha... lalala... pray hard nth happens~ plss... I wana hav a wonderful time @ ECP....

@Tis point of time, Im listening to 曹格 - 两只恋人