Saturday, December 01, 2007

sad incident...

*For those who cant read wad I typed, u can click on 'View' --> 'Encoding' --> select 'Unicode (UTF-8)'*

haihh... think recently everyone has heard of the news... 5 dragon boat rowers... haih... so sad... y they didnt make it a compulsory for all to wear lifejackets?? If make it a MUST den think tis wunt happen loh... sadd.... Been reading thru their websites of remembrance... the more I read the more sad I feel thou I dun knw them... It's jus a pity for them to leave tis world like tat... 5 energetic young men... Indeed reading those messages will surely make u tear man.. 可怜...

Duno wad to say abt life... Life is short... Life is cruel... Life is sux.. Life is .... .... some of the thingy 说来就来... 说走就走... 有些事是很难控制的... 就象生命... 你不懂几时你得离开... 不懂下一秒会发生什么事... Haihh...

BLANK~... suddenly duno wad to do next...

Went downstairs to pass thingy to lil hippo.. wahh... downstairs realli cold sia... lol... we jus stand n tok tok awhile nia... omg~ can feel tat laoshu is shivering... grr~ grr~ recently veri windy... grr grr... realli cold~ shuang.. slp no nid any aircon or fan.. haha.. save save electricity... natural wind is gd enough liao.... at nite slp mus cover blanket tight tight.. arbo grr grr again... lol...

Wonder how tml is gonna b like.... haha... den again gonna b Monday... Tuesday... Wednesday... Thursday... Friday... den Sat again... one wk one wk 过的很快... 一眨眼有是一周... haihh...

思念是一种病...

@Tis point of time, Im listening to 南拳妈妈 - 笑著流淚