ProjectShop Bag... $209.90
*For those who cant read wad I typed, u can click on 'View' --> 'Encoding' --> select 'Unicode (UTF-8)'*
Rain Rain Go Away~~~
Everything always like tat... rain~ whenever I planned to go out.. rain... haihh... sian...
Anyway today no choice... Met up with Zar @ Clementi... Yeahh.. travel back to Clementi... lol... Had a drink over @ Mac... chat chat for nearly an hr b4 I met Kawaii... hehe... at least they r here... rece' my tee.. yeah... hoho... at last I got them... lalala... They tot Im still schooling... tot Im ard the same age as them... wahahaha.. laoshu still looks young~ yeah~ wahahahaha...
Aft tat off we go... Orchard... Went Wisma to collect my cousin's camera 1st... wahh.. tok abt the camera make me fedup sia... sickening... haihh...
@ Wisma of coz I'll head to....... wahahahaha... Yeahh~ ProjectShop~ wahahaha... :P Go in look look think think again... lol... should I?? lol... see see look look not enough.. take it down carry carry... hahaha... keep asking zar should I? hahaha... hmm... find it nice loh.. the cover part slant one.. quite special loh... It's lamb skin.. haha.. missy's skin... lol... soft n nice worr... well well... reali tempted.. hahaha.. ask the price again.. realise it's $10 cheaper den the other time I asked.... Hmmm... tot of calling mama ask again... lol... but zar ask.. "If u ask ur mama... wad u think she will say??" "Well.. I think she will say up to u loh.. u wan u buy loh..." wahahahaha.... So guess wad in the end.... ?? C if u r smart enough... wahahahaha....
Hmmm... raining still... sian... make our way to FEP for makan.... Wahh... so long didnt catch up with her.. so much to chat sia... hahaha... lame here n there as usual... laugh here laugh there.... Went This Fashion... choose 1 top go changing room try... meanwhile try the blouse we gav her as her bday gift.. lol... funny sia... like thief like tat... careful dun let ppl knw... lol.... :P Anyway suits her... yeahh~ made the rite choice... lalala... happy~ den she can wear nice nice on coming Sat for her date... lol... Njoy~
Mmmm... money is for spending... rite? In life.. wadever aso need $$... U cant survive without it rite?? Earn & Spend... of coz not spending wadever u earn lar... gotto save as well... Spend to pamper myself... lol... coz no other ppl to pamper me... other den my family members... lol... lalala... kiddin kiddin lar... Earn & Spend... Well.. as I said b4... money is for spending... wait till I die liao aso cant bring along to the coffin... so spend if I can afford.... dun worry.. I knw my limit... =)
@Tis point of time, Im listening to 罗志祥 & 萧亚轩 - 败给你
Rain Rain Go Away~~~
Everything always like tat... rain~ whenever I planned to go out.. rain... haihh... sian...
Anyway today no choice... Met up with Zar @ Clementi... Yeahh.. travel back to Clementi... lol... Had a drink over @ Mac... chat chat for nearly an hr b4 I met Kawaii... hehe... at least they r here... rece' my tee.. yeah... hoho... at last I got them... lalala... They tot Im still schooling... tot Im ard the same age as them... wahahaha.. laoshu still looks young~ yeah~ wahahahaha...
Aft tat off we go... Orchard... Went Wisma to collect my cousin's camera 1st... wahh.. tok abt the camera make me fedup sia... sickening... haihh...
@ Wisma of coz I'll head to....... wahahahaha... Yeahh~ ProjectShop~ wahahaha... :P Go in look look think think again... lol... should I?? lol... see see look look not enough.. take it down carry carry... hahaha... keep asking zar should I? hahaha... hmm... find it nice loh.. the cover part slant one.. quite special loh... It's lamb skin.. haha.. missy's skin... lol... soft n nice worr... well well... reali tempted.. hahaha.. ask the price again.. realise it's $10 cheaper den the other time I asked.... Hmmm... tot of calling mama ask again... lol... but zar ask.. "If u ask ur mama... wad u think she will say??" "Well.. I think she will say up to u loh.. u wan u buy loh..." wahahahaha.... So guess wad in the end.... ?? C if u r smart enough... wahahahaha....
Hmmm... raining still... sian... make our way to FEP for makan.... Wahh... so long didnt catch up with her.. so much to chat sia... hahaha... lame here n there as usual... laugh here laugh there.... Went This Fashion... choose 1 top go changing room try... meanwhile try the blouse we gav her as her bday gift.. lol... funny sia... like thief like tat... careful dun let ppl knw... lol.... :P Anyway suits her... yeahh~ made the rite choice... lalala... happy~ den she can wear nice nice on coming Sat for her date... lol... Njoy~
Mmmm... money is for spending... rite? In life.. wadever aso need $$... U cant survive without it rite?? Earn & Spend... of coz not spending wadever u earn lar... gotto save as well... Spend to pamper myself... lol... coz no other ppl to pamper me... other den my family members... lol... lalala... kiddin kiddin lar... Earn & Spend... Well.. as I said b4... money is for spending... wait till I die liao aso cant bring along to the coffin... so spend if I can afford.... dun worry.. I knw my limit... =)
@Tis point of time, Im listening to 罗志祥 & 萧亚轩 - 败给你

<< Home