Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Xmas~!!!

*For those who cant read wad I typed, u can click on 'View' --> 'Encoding' --> select 'Unicode (UTF-8)'*

Merry X'Mas~!!!! h0h0h0~!!!


Ytd was my last day of work for tis yr liao... work frm 9:30am till ard 3pm... tired~ haha.. morning doi in the bus... shuang~ lucky no over shot... haha... still rem to wake up n alight... keke...

Met up with mama & xiao yi @ Raffles Shopping Centre... Acc them go buy sandals... hehe.. try try here try try there... feet itchy... feel like buying aso... wahahaha... saw tis pair of sandals... but dun haf my size... sad~ gotto wait... haha.. duno lehh.. how how how... lol... c how lar... bleahzz... in the end xiao yi n mama each bought a pair... haha.. mama jus simply loves it... haha..

Head to Thai Express for makan... lucky not as crowded as wad we see... haha... Ate till full full~ mmmm... haha... aft tat head to Tiong Bahru... 说好听点... 送小姨回... lol~ jkjk... See see look look... b4 leave... popby tis shop to try out the jeans... omg... suay~ haha.. try it on... open door come outside look at the mirror... coz inside no mirror de... mirror is on the door outside... nvm... I wana close the door so I can c... oh~ there is goes... zzaaa.... I look @ my feet... nth... still nth yet... told mama I think the door kena my feet... nvm.. go in change... saw my feet bleeding.. omg~ suay sia~ nice cut on my feet... on 3 toes... haha... one straight line... lol... jus nice wear my sandals nv kena... haha.. one straight line...


Shall say still lucky lar... small cut nia... not deep deep cut... but when back hm wash legs.. omg~ pain~ wahh... :( aft washing immediately can c the side of the cut all red~ omg.. duno isit suay or heng... lol... think if onli I wear my sandals on aft trying on the jeans... den think it wunt cuts my feet... mayb will jus kena my sandals instead... haihh.. I nv play with the door I kena cut... the 2 kids beside were playing they nv kena... they were playing with the door while their mother is in the fitting room.. even took their mother's clothes(the one that their mother has tried/goin to try) to wear for fun... omg~ haihhh... nowadays kids ar... nth to say sia... hahaha...

Today... Mama & I went IMM Giant together with AMAY n cousins... Bought all the thingy tat we need for BBQ... lalala... happy happy... cant wait for 29th to come man... wahahahaha.... Aft IMM... Mama & I jus popby where leh... hahahaha.... last min decided jus popby Clementi again... wahahahahaha... Yeahhh.... There we go again... lol~ Aunty still there aunty still there... hahaha... haben close yet... haha.. :P bought hm for dinner loh... lalala... yumyum~ hoho~

Discover tat I hav not mark my worksheets yet... cannot cannot~ Mus try to finish it asap... dun wana drag... dun wana last min mark... jiayou~ go mark worksheets... mark mark mark... wah seh... the more I mark the more bth... haha... old liao... backache le... lol... somemore tis student got so many mistakes... omg~ haihh... tired... back bth~ shall stop liao.. tml continue... Tml morning den continue marking... Hmm.. toking abt tml... wad shall I do leh?? Wana go where leh?? haha... Will I b goin out?? Not sure yet leh... gotto c how 1st lar... If go out... tot of goin Raffles c c sandals again.. c got my size anot... hahaha... aso feel like goin ECP to hav a look @ our BBQ area... c c nearby any shelter or wad anot... hmm.. c how lar.. goin out alone a definitely a NO for me... wahahahaha... other den goin work lar... bo bianzz... wahahahaha.... lalala....

听说今天她又跌到... 还好没事... haihh...
Mus take care... 乖乖听话... 别让大家太担心您... 不要乱乱讲话... 没有人会舍得那样做的...

@Tis point of time, Im listening to 曹格 - SUPER SUNSHINE