Monday, December 31, 2007

2008 Resolutions...

*For those who cant read wad I typed, u can click on 'View' --> 'Encoding' --> select 'Unicode (UTF-8)'*

Suddenly feel like blogging... Few sec ago... lil hippo jus ask me wad's my 2008 resolutions... haha... Well well... every yr the same bah I gues... lol~

Hmmm... time to think think abt it....

Pray for the best~
Hope to hav a wonderful year ahead...
Hope everythingy can go smoothly...
Hope everyone in the family is healthy...
Hope everyone in the family is happy...
Hope can work happily with all my colleagues...
Hope to get wadever I wan...
Hope everyone is happy & I'll b happy...
Hope hope hope.... wad else I wish for leh???
Hmmmm..... o.O??

真的会看到流星吗? 好不好让老鼠有这个机会看一看... 好想看哦...

Abt another 6hrs... we gonna say byebye to 2007 & welcome 2008 liao~

此时此刻.. 外头的风好大喔... 来吧... 快把老鼠的烦恼给吹掉吧... 不象想... 不象烦... haihh~

Let me think wad had happened in tis 2007 bah....

Recall...

Bought hp...
Learnt photography...
Watch Phantom of The Opera...
他的离别...
.....
.....


Duno lar... haihh... Wish for the best for everythingy I can think of~~

@Tis point of time, Im listening to 曹格 - 两只恋人