Monday, November 12, 2007

Book BBQ Pits @ ECP

*For those who cant read wad I typed, u can click on 'View' --> 'Encoding' --> select 'Unicode (UTF-8)'*

Boring weekends... haihh... slack... rot... decomposed... haihh... went SAFRA to jio in the crowd.. haha... G2000 & FOX on sales... nth to grab... waste our trip... Treat it as we make a special trip to crescent for lunch... hahaha... :P

Feel so lazy to go work today... coz it's raining... so gd to slp... wahahahaha... all I knw is slp when it comes to rainy day~ wahaha... 猪! haha... Well well... head to the nearby AXS machine to make payment for the BBQ pits that I've booked~ Yeah~ confirm goin BBQ in Dec... lalala... alreadi booked liao... woowhoo... 1 pit for my grp of frenssssss... & 1 pit for my family members... hahaha.. shuang~ lalala.... Cant wait for it liao man.... haha... Thinking of wad food to hav liao man... mmm... gonna ask my colleague's sis for the mutton stew if possible... wahahaha... it's nice~ realli... I dun realli like mutton I aso say it's nice... so it's reali nice... hoho~

So.... NYP frensssss... Remember o~ our BBQ gathering @ ECP on 29 Dec 2007~ Dun forget o~ wahahaha.... lalala.... hope everyone can make it... Yeah~!!

Cant wait for the BBQ gathering... Cant wait for my Jay's concert... wahahahaha.... everything aso cant wait sia.... hoho~ njoy njoy~

@Tis point of time, Im listening to Yes 93.3fm, 张韶涵 - 寓言