Saturday, October 13, 2007

Selamat Hari Raya

*For those who cant read wad I typed, u can click on 'View' --> 'Encoding' --> select 'Unicode (UTF-8)'*

Selamat Hari Raya to my malay relatives as well as my malay frens...

It's PH today... yeah.. no work... heehee... Duno should I go out anot... wana go out aso duno wana go where duno who wana go out... blah blah blah... haihh... mayb tml bah... tml see if mama wana go Expo or Safra.. haha... sales~ sales~ sales~

Hav been thinking of PSP n Nintendo DS lite... which to buy? hahaha... wana play game leh hor mama... how how how... missy how? hehehe... Ever tot of getting both... haha.. but... now think cannot liao lar... gotto save $ for my Jay's concert.... His concert is next yr Jan 19... jus one day aft his bday... haha... Hmmm... most ex is $198 leh... how? plus sistic charge will b a total of $200 loh... sianz rite... $200 for a concert? Hmm... but I wana go leh... Which category to choose? $198 $168 $138 $108 $78... wahahahhaa... how how how??? Missy~ help~ wahahaha... not to help me think which to choose... is to help me... sponsor me abit lar... treat it as ermm... wahahahah... treat it as my bday gift loh... sponsor me half... wahahaha... can lar... bday gift lar hor.... hehehe... :P LaLaLa~ missy 好 missy 妙 missy 呱呱叫.... missy 最好了... 可以啦... 好不好? hehehehe.... lalalalala.... 谢谢missy~ muackzzz~ ^^

Gonna tell missy... hahahaha... den I'll choose the most ex de... go with a grp of frenss... wahh.. 爽~ haha.. den on the other hand I can buy my game... hahahaha... :P not onli I wana play... mama aso wana play wor... hehe...

Hmm.... excited excited... once again can go watch jay's concert~ lalala... yeahh~ Heard tat next wk sistic starts selling his concert tix liao... we mus act fast... lol~

Ddung... heard of it? lol... frm korea... My kor is selling few items like... bags.. dolls.. x'mas cards... can get some for urself... frens or relatives for x'mas.. Anyone interested in getting them?? hehe.. contact my kor... hehe... :P

@Tis point of time, Im listening to 郑秀文 - 可能不可能