Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Sakae Sushi...

*For those who cant read wad I typed, u can click on 'View' --> 'Encoding' --> select 'Unicode (UTF-8)'*

Last nite stayed over @ 62... like little thief like tat.. sneak into the hse... into the bedroom... hahaha... not letting her knw... Yes.. Middle of the nite she keep awake... call call mama... nth.. call call mama again.. say itchy.. blah blah.. 2am+... 4am+... 5am... Den 7am+ wake up... Morning den she knows Im there last nite.. hehe...

Today... left hm went for my appt... Am early... so decided to make some payment @ Tangs 1st... aft tat.. check it out with the SKII thingy... den back to FEP... Yea.. Im popular liao.. haha... Onli in the journal book... not everyone has tat book... Well well... Dr Loh flip flip to show me... den see see my teeth again... told me tat gotto uplift the back teeth... bottom left... tat will cost hundred plus... Den he decided to giv me FOC as I giv him permission to publish my pic for the journal thingy... yea~ save hundred plus... But forget to check it out with him whether do I still need to pay any other additional charges not... arbo realli broke sia... every time go see him nia gotto pay.. can die man... lol~ pocket hole getting bigger.. lol~ Now he jus put rubber band in between the teeth to get space out... Dr Loh says tis may hav a little pain... okie.. I'll bare with it.. haha... Next wed gotto go see him again den I'll knw wad he gonna do next... hee... But like to thanx Dr Loh n staff man... Anyway tks alot for giving me the photos tat I wan... hope tat I'll b able to get a journal book as well.. hehehe... lalala.... keep as memory... ^^

Aft FEP, head down to raffles place.... bought somethingy den initially wana buy the Donuts de... BUT~ Omg~ Long queue... lazy to queue sia... sianz... mayb next time den queue for it bah... haha... Head to Bugis... anyhow walk walk awhile... met up with xiao hippo... den shop @ bugis street... bought a tee... cheap cheap.. hehe.. the salesgirl says wad free size... but pls loh.. I see sizes on the tee leh... haha.. bluff me.. lol~ anyway.. aft some shopping... off we go... Tanjong Pagar Railway station... xiao hippo try to change the tix... luckily in the end they allow to let her change man.... arbo lugi... On the way back to Bugis... saw cousin... so coincidence she aso heading to Bubu...

We r late... hehe... paiseh o~ anyway met up with cailing & carolin @ Sakae... yummy~ craving for tat.. haha... Tok tok chat chat laugh laugh lame lame... hahaha... all sorts of nonsense... haha...

Carolin & Cailing

Simei & Kaipei

Aft makan... shop ard... digest digest... Bought Mos Burger back for mama...

Spend spend spend... no more spending for tis month le lar... hahahaha... Save save save... gotto SAVE~!!! The most I allow myself to spend another ..... hmmm... no no... cannot le... onli can spend on my teeth if needed... if not no more... other den transportation fee... n mayb drinks... tats all... no more~!!! ARRrGGggHHhh~!!!!!!!

要存钱!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@Tis point of time, Im listening to 潘玮柏 - 玩酷