Saturday, September 15, 2007

Elmo's Bday Celebration

*For those who cant read wad I typed, u can click on 'View' --> 'Encoding' --> select 'Unicode (UTF-8)'*

Straight aft work.. went Central meet jonathan they all.... yea.. jus a mini mini celebration for his bday... coz in the end onli 6 of us... Went Kyomomoyama - 京桃山 for dinner... 1st time.. haha... anyway its aso my 1st time to Central.. They got us a 'room'.. haha.. interesting place... nice scenery... frm the 'room'.. we can c the beautiful scene outside... especially at nite.. wahh.. so romantic sia... wahahaha... Hmm.. next time shall go Central walk walk again... didnt realli walk ard ytd.. quite big... lots of Japanese restaurants...

Look @ our yummy food~ Dun drool o~ wahahaha....








Elmo's mini bday cake - 1 slice

Mmmm... do the food above makes u hungry? wahahaha....

Aft makan.. gotto walk walk... walk along the riverside... see see look look... lots of deco for the lantern festival... crowded as well... took some pics here n there...

Riverside Point

Lanterns

Riverside Point Scenery

simei & jonathan

jonathan & jack

simei & parlin

Year 2007 最佳MTV taken by la0shu
wahahahahahahahahahaha.....

Today... so-so lar... new staff came ytd for awhile to learn... today starts work... Hmm.. so far nth lar.. ok loh.. haha... Left work @ 5pm today... jus bcoz got the 2 pple who come do DT... haihh... sianz... listen to the mother tok.. I alreadi sian half liao... haihh... wadever lar...

On the way back, 197... the lady bside me alreadi left... so an empty seat bside me... an uncle board the bus... on my right hand side there got 1 aunty abt to alight liao... bside her aso empty seat... so the aunty alighting mah.. so stand up.. offer the seat to the uncle... He purposely dun wan... die die wana sit bside me @ that empty seat instead.. so nvm loh.. I stand up.. let him in... but who knows.. haihh.. he happily put down his thing... den wana sit on my seat instead... haiyoo... got such people de... haihh.. nvm loh... I jus shift over the over side.. dun care him... Other ppl jus look look at him... wadever~ hahaha... weird~

Back hm, rece' my letter frm mama... frm SPHmagazines... Hmmm... wad can it b? open n see.... Yeahh~ wahahahaha... I won~ I won~ wahahaha... Last mth I happen to buy Female magazine... den jus happily whack... try my luck again... send send a few promotion contest... And I won~ Won the Bonia Promotion... A Bonia Men's Gift Set worth S$159... wahahaha... happy happy... lalala... lalala... tml shall go Bugis to collect my gift... lalala... And think ermm... shall giv it to kor as his next yr bday gift bah... wahahaha.... or tis x'mas gift? wahaha.. lalala.... yeahh... luck is coming on my way... woowhoo~ lalala... lalala... lalala... ^ ^

Oh ya, missy missy... here's some pic for u... hehehe... specially for u wor... lalala...

中秋月饼


Do u miss eating tis???


Some Yogurts Fruit Jelly for u.. frm 5th Aunt


@Tis point of time, Im listening to 陶吉吉 & 蔡依林 - 今天你要嫁给我