EarthQuake...
*For those who cant read wad I typed, u can click on 'View' --> 'Encoding' --> select 'Unicode (UTF-8)'*
摇摇摇... 晃晃晃... 头晕晕... 哈哈.. =Pp
I feel it today... omg omg omg~ 1st time 1st time... scary scary sia... Its shaking... We r @ the 9th floor... n its shaking left n rite.. omg~ b4 tat we were all toking abt the earthquake they encountered ytd n in the morning... Suddenly aft tat nia... renu asked is the building shaking now?... haha... we paused... look up at the hanging thingy.. yea.. its moving... stand still... omg... realli can feel the shaking sia... swaying... haha.. 天啊... 下死人... shake shake like tat realli can make ppl headache sia... shake shake sway sway for mayb abt 2-3 mins? I duno... jus keep feeling tat Im moving nia... haha...
Imagine all building r so well-built... veri stable one... n we still feel the shake... omg... how terrible it can b sia... haihh... scary... 1st time experience tis..
Hmmm... at 1st, am asked to go for the ASHR Ceremony on sunday... Boss wants me to b there on Sunday... I duno y.. but mmm mayb I knw y now.. haha... Well well... aft some discussion... decided to change... coz more younger students who r goin on Saturday for the ASHR Ceremony... hehe... but Sat will b a long day there... frm 8:30am till 5pm... more sessions... Hmmm... So.. renu, brenda, xiaofang & I will b goin on Saturday... As for Sunday will b Weeshin, Veron & Li Na... not forgetting brenda aso.. hee.. bo bianz... she kena separated frm her mum.. so to acc her mum, she has been asked to go to help out for both days...
Heard that tml there will b a new staff coming... a poly student... will b working part-time... test out for 1mth c how... if she's okie.. den gd lar.. not if den too bad loh.. haha.. of coz hope got more staff lar... rite... haha.. to lessen our workload.. haha.. lalala... Hopefully lar...
@Tis point of time, Im listening to 王传一 - 换换爱
摇摇摇... 晃晃晃... 头晕晕... 哈哈.. =Pp
I feel it today... omg omg omg~ 1st time 1st time... scary scary sia... Its shaking... We r @ the 9th floor... n its shaking left n rite.. omg~ b4 tat we were all toking abt the earthquake they encountered ytd n in the morning... Suddenly aft tat nia... renu asked is the building shaking now?... haha... we paused... look up at the hanging thingy.. yea.. its moving... stand still... omg... realli can feel the shaking sia... swaying... haha.. 天啊... 下死人... shake shake like tat realli can make ppl headache sia... shake shake sway sway for mayb abt 2-3 mins? I duno... jus keep feeling tat Im moving nia... haha...
Imagine all building r so well-built... veri stable one... n we still feel the shake... omg... how terrible it can b sia... haihh... scary... 1st time experience tis..
Hmmm... at 1st, am asked to go for the ASHR Ceremony on sunday... Boss wants me to b there on Sunday... I duno y.. but mmm mayb I knw y now.. haha... Well well... aft some discussion... decided to change... coz more younger students who r goin on Saturday for the ASHR Ceremony... hehe... but Sat will b a long day there... frm 8:30am till 5pm... more sessions... Hmmm... So.. renu, brenda, xiaofang & I will b goin on Saturday... As for Sunday will b Weeshin, Veron & Li Na... not forgetting brenda aso.. hee.. bo bianz... she kena separated frm her mum.. so to acc her mum, she has been asked to go to help out for both days...
Heard that tml there will b a new staff coming... a poly student... will b working part-time... test out for 1mth c how... if she's okie.. den gd lar.. not if den too bad loh.. haha.. of coz hope got more staff lar... rite... haha.. to lessen our workload.. haha.. lalala... Hopefully lar...
@Tis point of time, Im listening to 王传一 - 换换爱

<< Home