Saturday, September 22, 2007

ASHR Ceremony

*For those who cant read wad I typed, u can click on 'View' --> 'Encoding' --> select 'Unicode (UTF-8)'*

Ytd aft work met up with my buddies @ Cineleisure... a belated bday celebration for piggy cuishan... hehe... As usual the 4 of us... jennette, cuishan, weixiong n me... heehee....

I was late.. keke~ paiseh o~ caught in the traffic jam lar... bo bianzz.... Aft having dinner @ Pastamania... went for a drink @ Coffee Club... chat n chat n chat... laugh n laugh n laugh... tok alot... tok abt anythingy n everythingy... hahaha... abt last time... life in nhss... our class... classmates... those funny thingy we had done... etc etc... Its realli fun meeting up n chit chat together man... 回味回味一下... Hmmmm.... 想当年.... lol~.... long long ago.... wahahahahah..... Mmmm... realli hope can hav more of tis kinda chances to meet meet n chat chat man.... hehehehe.... =)

Today... early in the morning 6:40am wake up... out frm 7:30am till 5pm... yawnzz... tired~ haha... 脚痠... :P lalala...
Went Kumon Office to help out in the ASHR Ceremony... altogether there r 3 sessions today... wahh... bz bz.. lol... actuali quite alrite lar... jus simply queue the student in sequence... make sure they go according to their numbers... brief them on the process of how to go up on stage... n wad to do etc.. blahblah... teach them sing "Dreams Come True"... Bring them in... etc etc... 1st session - 9am to 11am, 2nd session - 12pm to 2pm, n 3rd session - 3pm to 5pm.... Quite alot of our students is today's sessions... Took some photos of them on stage as well as with Mrs Lee... Today's students mainly those younger ones... so cute... see them wearing so pretty so handsome... hehe...

Look @ them... cute rite?? hehe..
(Our centre's students - 1st session)

Together with Boss & colleagues...

Lucky tml I no nid go help out again... tml is another grp of colleagues goin... including brenda again... hee... But tml dun hav so many of students... Somemore tml will b a shorter day... onli 2 sessions if not wrong... Oh yah... guess who I saw today @ the ceremony... wahahaha... 一定想不到的... lalala... its an actress... lalala... any idea? Her son got the award aso... but dun rem wad he got liao... aso duno wads his name n which centre he is frm... wahaha... jus recognise her son by colour of the shirt... haha... @ 1st saw her walk passed me... thinking she is familiar... seen her somewhere... think think.. yeahh.. its her... wahh.. looks like she is pregnant nw... She is.... Huang Bi Ren... Rem who she is?? Yea... In real life she is quite pretty thou.. not bad looking lar... see her skin aso smooth smooth like tat... fair fair... wahh... tall n pretty... hee... Not bad.. today's 收获 is saw an actress with her husband n son... hahaha... :P

Initially plan to go Holland n back with mama... but.... head hm instead... bought my own dinner... den back hm.... Reach hm 吓到... haha... suddenly outside the door got 3 pairs of shoes... ayy... whose that? haha... c door not close... ooh... its kor's frens... here to do their assignments... smile smile.. n off I went... in my room... Poor me.. no internet to use... lol... coz kor plug in the wrong port... used mine instead... :(

So I jus load up all the photos I've taken today... slowly load.. rename... blah blah... looking thru it again n again... hehehe...

Hmmm... duno wad happen to my ipod... or should I say duno wad happen to my benben..? well well... duno y I install my itune in benben liao but when I use it... I cant get to detect my ipod leh... weird~ how how how??? Wad has happened?? :(

@Tis point of time, Im listening to 林俊杰 - 西界