Saturday, August 25, 2007

Still cant find the $$$...

*For those who cant read wad I typed, u can click on 'View' --> 'Encoding' --> select 'Unicode (UTF-8)'*

Another week passed... Lets see...

Monday.. so paiseh to go work... keep thinking of the missing $$$... boss not in on that day... smooth traffic... quite relax... Able to leave early for work... jus tat its my turn on duty... so since got time.. wipe wipe here wipe wipe there loh...

Tuesday.. smooth traffic as well... a few troublesome kids not back frm their holidays yet tats y smooth traffic... hahaha... able to clear early as well... again clean clean here clean clean there...

Wednesday.. No work mah.. went VivoCity with mama... Watch <<881>> with mama n uncle... Heard frm cousin saying tat quite nice.. funny as well... B4 show, mama & I went Tangs 1st... Closed door sales for members... hehe... went in c c shop shop c got anything nice to grab not... Mama looking for bags... see see here... see see there... in the end got tis Elle bag... ok lar.. not tat bad... to me I think suits her loh... As for me... yea... wana search for some nice perfume... tot of getting my DKNY green apple again... but didnt get to c it there... In the end jus get the Ralph Lauren Romance again... Bought the couple set... Ralph Lauren Polo Double Black for guy one... smell nice too... Other den tat still got a free bag... a travel bag... quite big wor.. gd gd.. go travel can take.. haha... And aso got a small purple handbag for free.. haha.. thou colour is not so nice.. but thingy inside gd wor.. got a Ralph Lauren Hot Body Moisturizer & a miniature Ralph Lauren Hot perfume... wahh... fall in love with tat perfume liao man... smell nice... wana buy a bigger one for it liao lar... wahahahaha...

Thursday.. Quite smooth during the day... nite time more packed... busier at nite... but still alright lar... not tat bad thou... as long as students listen can liao...

Friday.. a few students didnt come... pop up a few who is absent on Thurday... managable... Aft work head to Tiong Bahru change my disc... den buy Mos Burger back for dinner... Alone @ hm.. eat dinner myself again....

Saturday.. Brenda took leave today... so preschoolers all mine... Luckily still managable... able to control them... mayb except for 1 or 2 bah... the 3 yrs old kayting... haihh... quite difficult to handle her... stubborn.. dun wana listen... haihh... and that sean chua... listen cd liao.. read dun wana read properly nvm... giv spelling... dun even wana try... haihh.. 气死人.. anyway for the rest of the preschoolers still alright... not tat bad...

Aft work... jus when boss is leaving... I quickly follow... 顺便throw rubbish... At the lift there I asked... "So Bryan Wee's money how?.." "Still cannot find?" "Ya.. (while saying I take the money n giv it to boss) na... (askin boss to take)" "不要啦.. 神经啊.. (shoo me away.. askin me go throw rubbish).. wait till Bryan return frm holi den ask him..." "No.. I alreadi called n ask him le... say didnt took it.." Boss shoo me away.. dun wana take... k loh.. I keep 1st.. Wait till Bryan back frm holi den c how loh... if realli not with him den pls accept it bah... Feel so bad for losing the money... its my fault... I lost it one so I gotto b responsible... cannot say dun wana take... I'll feel bad... We'll wait n see loh... 1mth for me to search n think again... haihh...

神啊~ 救救我吧~!! 让我找到它吧...

Tml... Sunday.. wad to do leh? Mark worksheets loh... haha.. well c lar.. if later realli nothing to do den mayb will try to finish off by tonite bah... so tat tml den rest... who knws if anyone wana ask me out still can... wahahahaha.... :P

@Tis point of time, Im listening to 张惠妹 - 如果你也听说