Wednesday, August 15, 2007

2nd time waxing...

*For those who cant read wad I typed, u can click on 'View' --> 'Encoding' --> select 'Unicode (UTF-8)'*

Had my appointment today... reach early... still gotto wait for joanna to come... haihh.. haha... still tot I'm late.. haha... spent 1 hr there... aft tat take bus down to ABC Market there meet mama... On the bus, saw someone familiar... dun dare to call him.. look look frm bhind... realli looks like my sec sch fren... its him... haha... So I sent a msg to him.. but too bad he slpin.. didnt c hp.. so no reply... when Im alighting, he jus nice wake up.. go down the bus... den look up... haha.. its realli my fren... he jus nice look down.. n he saw me... haha..

Head to ABC Market hav lunch den go aunty there trim trim hair... hehe.. Aft tat go hm... so sian hor.. there goes 1 day... haha... Jus now duno y I bcome so hardworking... I told mama Im willing to go down n buy dinner... haha.. suddenly so hardworking sia... once in a while... wahaha...

My poor BenBen still in hospital... stil waiting for them to find how more... currently onli know need abt $100+... gotto c lar... haihh... hope can cure quickly n not so ex...

Hmmm... sometimes realli think... should I or should not? Will I wan? Is tat wad I wan? Can I cope? Haihh... C-ing so many pple all aiming for tat... pursding it... envy~ But Im jus not tat kind of pple who can... many will say u nv try u nv knw... But wad if u tried n u failed... even worst rite... haihh.. waste time.. waste money...

haihh... how how how... :( Wad Im doin now isit rite? Is tat wad I reali wan?

把老鼠杀掉吧... 那她就不用一直想来想去了... 不用烦...

杀杀杀~~~

@Tis point of time, Im listening to Yes 93.3fm