Sunday, July 01, 2007

Support Ila @ Velocity..

*For those who cant read wad I typed, u can click on 'View' --> 'Encoding' --> select 'Unicode (UTF-8)'*

Morning to Holland... Granny's hse.. den to Yew Tee... Cousin Eileen's hse.. den to VeloCity... Support cousin Ila... Abt 18 of us go support here... Today is the Children Cancer donations thingy.. for anyone who went up for shaving... shave botak... there will b donations made.. somethingy like tat lar.. actuali Im not so sure either... Anyway... my cousin went... It's so brave of her man... If me.. I dun think I will bah... haha... thumbs up for her~ When it's her turn.. 18 of us crowd ard.. standing infront of her.. support her.. cheer for her.. So proud of her...

Hmm.. there goes my weekends... few days no work... N I've spent my days like tat... Friday out shopping... Sat went National Stadium... & today.... ..... ..... ....... ........

Tml still gotto go back workplace for meeting n some spring cleaning... haih.. so lazy man... haha... so fast wkends over liao... sianz o... How I wish it can b longer... lol~

Sometimes I realli feel so sianz... dun feel like working man... Haih... Where got such a gd offer on earth... no work got $... lol... dreaming nia... haihh~ bored bored bored~ sianz arh~

@Tis point of time, Im listening to 张敬轩 - Hurt So Bad