Feel Sick~
*For those who cant read wad I typed, u can click on 'View' --> 'Encoding' --> select 'Unicode (UTF-8)'*
1 week has passed.... tat's pretty fast isnt it... Hmmm.... bz bz bz.... recently den I know actuali we've got abt 200+ students in our centre... Woowhoo~ so many.. haha... but compared to KL tat big centre... ours counted little liao loh.... haha...
Wednesday meet up my xiao hippo... went for sakae buffet @ Wheelock Place... chat alot... hehe... it has been how many months didnt meet up liao I think... hahaha... Aft makan head to Tiong Bahru buy my <<换换爱>> vcds... haha... xiao hippo intro me de show... Alreadi finish watching it liao leh... waiting for part 2 to b out... hehe... meanwhile aso wait for my <<恶作剧之吻>> Part 2.. hehe... lalala.... vcd time... hahahaha....
Tis morn wake up feel so sick... but still able to go work lar... aft work went all the way to clementi wood there... meet up mama, kor & relatives all... Met up for dinner.... Frm morning till 6.30pm didnt had any food... too hungry liao... till I aso didnt eat much... haha... awhile nia full liao....
Now still feel sick... like having fever.... haih... headache... think shall go slp now lar... tired... ton buay tiao liao..... SLEEP~~~~
@Tis point of time, Im listening to 王心凌 - 睫毛弯弯
1 week has passed.... tat's pretty fast isnt it... Hmmm.... bz bz bz.... recently den I know actuali we've got abt 200+ students in our centre... Woowhoo~ so many.. haha... but compared to KL tat big centre... ours counted little liao loh.... haha...
Wednesday meet up my xiao hippo... went for sakae buffet @ Wheelock Place... chat alot... hehe... it has been how many months didnt meet up liao I think... hahaha... Aft makan head to Tiong Bahru buy my <<换换爱>> vcds... haha... xiao hippo intro me de show... Alreadi finish watching it liao leh... waiting for part 2 to b out... hehe... meanwhile aso wait for my <<恶作剧之吻>> Part 2.. hehe... lalala.... vcd time... hahahaha....
Tis morn wake up feel so sick... but still able to go work lar... aft work went all the way to clementi wood there... meet up mama, kor & relatives all... Met up for dinner.... Frm morning till 6.30pm didnt had any food... too hungry liao... till I aso didnt eat much... haha... awhile nia full liao....
Now still feel sick... like having fever.... haih... headache... think shall go slp now lar... tired... ton buay tiao liao..... SLEEP~~~~
@Tis point of time, Im listening to 王心凌 - 睫毛弯弯

<< Home