Saturday, July 14, 2007

想...

*For those who cant read wad I typed, u can click on 'View' --> 'Encoding' --> select 'Unicode (UTF-8)'*

Today's work.... hmmmm.... ok lar... still able to cope loh... today setup 6more folders... Im gonna faint soon~ All 6 r pre-schoolers... all out of the 6 folders... abt 4 of them starts maths.. n it's 7A... omg~ alreadi complain that there r getting more n more pre-schoolers... n now all starting @ the same level... sianzz... the other time was jus saying tat no nid to order those lower level worksheets so much... coz dun hav alot of them doin... suddenly come so many... can die man... hahaha... hope they r ermm... gd.. haha... guai... hehe..

Today got a student, the china ger... she said tat Im fierce... omg~ did I hear wrongly? hahaha... FIERCE??? Hmm.. mayb coz alreadi not feeling gd in my throat liao.. den on both side alreadi bz with other students liao.. den she still ask can play the number board not.. blah blah... den mayb bcoz of tat tone wise abit more harsh? hahaha... duno lar... I so good de.. whr got fierce one... lol...

Met my senior again aft work... hav a short chat... den off I went to Bugis to collect missy's watch... so paiseh sia... almost forget to pay... jus simply check n say thanx n wana make my way out... haha... paiseh... 一时忘了.. tot missy alreadi paid... but on the other hand I know gotto pay upon collecting leh... hahaha... mayb c the sales guy too shuai liao lar... 昏了头... lol~ jk jk~

Hmmm... tis few nites keep thinking n thinking n thinking...... Am thinking should I go for another try?? Wad if I failed again... or so wad if I pass?? If realli pass liao... den still got one more theory.. n one practical.. Den mus got $ den can make full use of wad I have learnt.. wad I have gone thru.... See pple can fulfill their dreams... can get it pass... but I cant... sad... Isit fated?? How how how..... I wan... I wish to... but I.... I know... If dun try U wunt know if u can do it... but... Duno lar... haihh~ jus knock me off man... so tat I can stop thinking.... Shall jus let it b.... dun wan its better... if not sure to cost me lots.... den no $ = no travel for me... haihh... ><

羡慕.... envy envy....

@Tis point of time, Im listening to 李玟 - 第9夜