活着也没用...
*For those who cant read wad I typed, u can click on 'View' --> 'Encoding' --> select 'Unicode (UTF-8)'*
Last nite keep thinking... thinking of wad mama has said... wad others have said... everythingy... y not letting me dream of him... Wana dream of the 2 of them... can I? o.O??
Cried... thinking wad if Im gone... Will I know if Im gone? Where will I b? Will I get to meet any one who I know? Will I b alone? Wad will I do? ............... If Im gone... means gone... no longer belong to tis world... So wads the point of having me b in tis world in the 1st place? Afterall we will die... afterall we wunt b in tis world... so wads the point of wasting $ & time... Realli cant imagine wad will happen to me next..... Im jus so scare... Will I still b able to b together with my family members all when Im no longer in tis world.. when everyone is @ another world?? ><
I dunno y suddenly I will think of those thingy... but jus.... it jus happen to come to my mind... n I jus think think.... dunno y...
....................... 搞不懂为什么我会这样想.....
现在的老鼠突然没有心情做工了... 不知怎么了... 就是没心情... 不想做工怎么办... haihh~ ><
negative thinking.... haihh... always like tat.... wad to do... well... that's me... ...
@Tis point of time, Im listening to YES 93.3fm, 吴克群 - 明天过后
Last nite keep thinking... thinking of wad mama has said... wad others have said... everythingy... y not letting me dream of him... Wana dream of the 2 of them... can I? o.O??
Cried... thinking wad if Im gone... Will I know if Im gone? Where will I b? Will I get to meet any one who I know? Will I b alone? Wad will I do? ............... If Im gone... means gone... no longer belong to tis world... So wads the point of having me b in tis world in the 1st place? Afterall we will die... afterall we wunt b in tis world... so wads the point of wasting $ & time... Realli cant imagine wad will happen to me next..... Im jus so scare... Will I still b able to b together with my family members all when Im no longer in tis world.. when everyone is @ another world?? ><
I dunno y suddenly I will think of those thingy... but jus.... it jus happen to come to my mind... n I jus think think.... dunno y...
....................... 搞不懂为什么我会这样想.....
现在的老鼠突然没有心情做工了... 不知怎么了... 就是没心情... 不想做工怎么办... haihh~ ><
negative thinking.... haihh... always like tat.... wad to do... well... that's me... ...
@Tis point of time, Im listening to YES 93.3fm, 吴克群 - 明天过后

<< Home