Friday, June 08, 2007

我忍...

*For those who cant read wad I typed, u can click on 'View' --> 'Encoding' --> select 'Unicode (UTF-8)'*

Today isnt tat bz... abt 6 students didnt turn up... super slack today... haha... managed to look thru the folders for monday & tuesday... Hope everytime aso like today... so smooth.. haha... :Pp

Bought 3 CDs again today.. hehe... wana listen to new songs lar... hehe... still tot of buying some more.. but dun haf yet.. too bad... gotto wait loh... ...

Am on the phone at the moment... Missy called... ask how izit... well.. wad can I say... anyway glad tat missy is able to b come earlier...

Came back frm there... seen him... heart pain... nth to say... touch his hand... hold him... haihh... gav him monthly $... called him.. giv it to him.. hold his hand.. he asked if I had enough for myself... omg.. at tat moment I realli cant stand.. almost cried out... bare with it... die die aso gotto control... control control control~

肿... 是有点肿了... 摸一摸他的手... 看一看他... 心酸... 看见他这样真的很心痛哦... 跟他说再见时的老鼠很想哭哦... 好想想抱抱他... 老鼠忍..

你要加油... 坚持到底... 不要放弃... 要勇敢...

@Tis point of time, Im listening to 黄义达 - 到底多久