Monday, June 04, 2007

无言...

*For those who cant read wad I typed, u can click on 'View' --> 'Encoding' --> select 'Unicode (UTF-8)'*

I've decided... actuali ever since tat day I have alreadi come to a conclusion tat I dun wan liao... Aft knowing Missy aso giv up on her trip... rather waste $ aso dun wana go for her short tour... rather waste $ aso wana come back SG.. even if for that short short period of time.... yea... she did... cancel off her trip... try to ask for leave back SG... initially cannot help, cant get approval... but... lucky in the end she managed to get her leaves... She will b able to come back...

And I've made up my mind to tell boss today... Ask her abt KL centre visit thingy... c if she has make any booking... & I've alreadi told her tat Im not goin with them... Well... thou I do wish I can join them for the centre visit... 难得有这么一个机会... On the other hand, I dun wana miss out any thingy... dun wana have any regrets... So... I shall wait n see if there is any more chances next time bah... Certain thingy do have more den 1 chance... but certain thingy dun....

While typing my blog... Im aso reading missy & kor's blog... haihh... 读了kor's blog... 老鼠又想哭... 老鼠也跟他一样... 都害怕收到任何简讯或来电... 怕有什么事发生.. 担心.. 看到他那越来越虚弱的身子... 天啊... 越来越瘦... 吃也吃不下... 走也走不稳... 怎么办呢?

前几天, 她对Uncle说... "你就让我'欺负'你多一阵子吧..." 她说这句话带有些什么意思吗? 希望是老鼠想太多了吧...

不懂啦... 尽量不去想太多了... 虽然我知道很难不去想... 可是......... haihh.........

@Tis point of time, Im listening to 方大同 - 爱爱爱