Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Nth to say...

*For those who cant read wad I typed, u can click on 'View' --> 'Encoding' --> select 'Unicode (UTF-8)'*

Gone for haircut with mama on sun... went for duck rice.. yum yum.. saw my pri sch fren's parents... 好久不见哦... 噢, clementi 的版面没了... 好象不见掉了... sad...

Monday... Tuesday... work work work... As usual.. not in the mood to work... Tuesday still kena student 气... stubborn boy... #$%^#%$!!!!

Tis morning suddenly heavy rain.. sianz... so lazy wana go for my workshop... Anyway today is the last workshop... go lar.. go den got notes... nv go no notes wor... 乖乖去啦... In the end it lasted more den 2.5hrs... sianz... almost fall asleep... After tat... met mama for lunch @ the hawker... our 酿豆腐.... 好好吃哦...

Tml Vesak Day... Goin temple earlier in the morning... aft tat wad to do leh?? slack?? There goes my day den??? haha... no idea... shall c hw...

sianz... Friday still gotto work... arghh~ can I not work??? :( I wana take leave~~~~

...... ...... ...... ...... ...... 人是有limit的... 不可以太过分... 虽然说的没错... 可是... 想想... 她也会伤心难过的... 逗一逗她是好的... 可是... 有时候就是觉得你们有点太过了... 我知道你们那样做也是为了她好... 可是... ... 不懂啦... 真的不懂该说什么好... 你有对也有错.. 她有对也有错... 啊啊啊~~~ 算了啦... 你们都对啦... 我错好吗?? %$^&*^%$#!!!!!! 很烦.. 很乱..

总而言之, 人是有限制的... 适可而止就好...

Ever... ever since graduated frm NYP... keep thinking should I go for further study?? If yes wad to take... blah blah blah... in the end choose to work.... work work work.... ever tot of studying again... taking up some coz related to the job Im working now... but... still not sure... confused... Decided dun wana study liao... c-ing my frens all... omg... stressful till... duno how to describe... giv up... jus work will do... b4 tat incident happened... ever tot of studying again... even surf ard... looking for some related stuff... even ask my fren to help mi find out more frm her fren who has been studying in the coz I wan...

But now... ever since it happened... I realli think abt it again... No.. confirm 100% + chop + stamp + envelope + airmail + sent + received.... Not planning to go for further study anymore... NO~!!! After lots of considerations... lots of thinking... Yes... I've made up my mind... Jus continue working.... And tats me... tats my life... I choose my own way to live on... I wan it to b in tis way.... work... No more books... no more exams... no more assignments... no more lectures... no more schools for me.... No more~!!!

羡慕... 只会羡慕别人... 自己却做不到... 也不想去试了... 放弃了... 经过那件事后... 我真的作出决定... 放弃是我唯一的选择... 可能机会是有的... 只是说自己把机会从手中给放开了... 读不读.. 对我来说已经不重要了... 读书对我而言不比生命重要... 希望老鼠也同意我所说的话... ...

@Tis point of time, Im listening to 同恩 - 不准哭