Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Guess guess guess

*For those who cant read wad I typed, u can click on 'View' --> 'Encoding' --> select 'Unicode (UTF-8)'*

Some updates on ytd nite...

Any idea wads tat?? lolx~!





Com'on make a guess... lol....






Now u should know wad is tis liao rite?? lolx~
Yeahh... its my bubble tea... my grape milk tea..

Ytd so clumsy... haha... laoshu wana push the table closer to her... push push.. in the end wana push the chair instead.. but accidentally knock onto the table.. n the drinks on the table drop onto the floor.. omg~ trying to catch it... but failed to... it drop... 2 cups of bubble tea... 1 saved... 1 break.. the drinks all flow into the plastic bag... heng got plastic bag... ar bo there goes my drink... lol... Lucky got plastic bag save my drink... In the end mama help mi pour my grape milk tea out... into tis container... haha... clumsy laoshu hor... wahahaha... my kor stil say tat I should take pic pic.. lol... but I realli did lar... wahahahaha....

Hmmm... 小河马.. 你请我吃.......










spagetti & cheese potato..
我在这就请你喝泡泡茶... WAhahahaha....

@Tis point of time, Im listening to 林宇中 金莎- 复活