Thursday, March 08, 2007

Olympus Digital Camera

*For those who cant read wad I typed, u can click on 'View' --> 'Encoding' --> select 'Unicode (UTF-8)'*

Monday...
Nv go work... Call in for MC... 1st time taking MC tis year... hee...

Tuesday...
Back to work... b4 work, went to send my Olympus for servicing... I cant on the power... sad~ Wana use.. den spoil.. haizz.. always like tat... sianz... Today rece' call frm them sayin tat I'll need to pay $170 for the repair... circuit got prb... blah blah... $170 wor.. omg~ sianz man... Luckily the man told me tat I am allow to trade in my Olympus.. Onli Olympus allows trade in.. 1 gd thingy for me... but.. still gotto spend again... haizz... sad~ Tml shall make a trip down again to c how does the trade in goes abt bah.... duno which to choose liao... duno which is gd... ArGghhh~~

Wednesday...
不想听到的一些话... 今天听到了... 为什么... 为什么...

Early in the morning out... Went Alexander there to have breakfast... den off to Holland to fetch granny n aunt... Make our way to the temple... seeking for... ... ... u know I know... Stayed awhile den off to another small temple nearby.... seeking for... ... .... again... Uncle & I stay in the car while waiting for them... yes.. laoshu nv go in... laoshu scare of cats... hahaha... alot of cats inside sia... omg~ hahaha... quickly u-turn.. back in the car.. haha...

Time for lunch... drive all the way back frm East to West to have our lunch.... yea... 345 again... lalala... nice food... duck rice... dim sum... ice lemon tea... wow~ hehe... yummy yummy~ After tat send granny n aunt back... Frm Holland, make my way to FEP... Went for my dental appointment... mama & I reach FEP early... duno y suddenly not in the mood... sianz sianz... walk walk ard... slack slack abit... bought a pair of jeans with 20% discount... gd.. but duno nice a not leh.. haha... hmm... not much new arrival to choose frm... Bought a belt too.. hehe.. & also a new bottle of new polish again... the other time tat one gav it to cousin liao.. haha.. Anyway, aft my appointment.. bth liao... tired man... rather go back hm to have a rest 1st b4 goin to my BDPC at nite...

Back hm slp~ sit on sofa n fall asleep... till 6plus.. wake up grab abit... den 7pm slowly shake to SAFRA... walk veri slowly... Ytd's lesson was rather short... gd... haha... but... the following ones r not... quite long... can c frm the notes they gav... haizz... ytd told mama tat Im so stupig... get the chance to have a break... got 1 day free dun wana make full use of it... still waste $ go join course.. blah blah... haiz... duno lar... mayb not in a gd mood ytd... haiz...

Thursday...
Off to work as usual... today not so bz... able to leave work place @ 9:30pm.. tats a gd thingy... hahaha... seldom got tis kinda chances liao... hahaha... Reach hm ard 10:30pm.. my dear kor still not back yet... He aso like seldom back hm so late... Bz @ sch bah...

Hmmm... Tml... Goin alone or drag mama along leh? Shall c how bah... if mama not tired den might ask her to go with me... Duno which digital camera to choose leh... Can trade in but duno how much... hmm... aso duno isit can choose anyone or onli some particular ones... mmm.... Ben recommended Olympus mju740... wondering how much is tat... should I say lucky or wad leh... think back... lucky Ben intro me Olympus last time when I buy frm him... if not leh... I aso dun get to trade in rite... Coz the man says onli tis brand allows trade in... Duno leh... C how lar... hopefully can get 1 tat I like & its kinda reasonable price loh... pocket gonna have another hole liao lar... hahaha....

Yea.. Missy coming back soon... does it means... NO!!! 不可已乱乱想... 不会的... 其实心里还是有点怕怕的... 就是... 就不是那么快乐咯... 心情没那么好... Days get closer 老鼠越..... ..... Duno lar... pray hard~ 祈祷~

@Tis point of time, Im listening to 温岚 - 北斗星