Monday, March 12, 2007

Missy back SG...

*For those who cant read wad I typed, u can click on 'View' --> 'Encoding' --> select 'Unicode (UTF-8)'*

Missy is back~ Back ytd afternoon... her flight was abt 1 hr earlier... Tis time round she will b back for onli 3wks.. She back nia got yummy food to eat liao wor... wahaha... whole bucket of mee siam... wahahaha.... realli alot loh... gav some here gav some there... wahh... so much sia... haha..

She back nia got so many thingy frm me... wahaha... no lar.. actuali is I buy liao dun wana wear den sell to her... knw tat she will wan de... hehehe... Wad I gd 妹妹 I am hor... lol~ She back liao.. I dun feel like working... hahaha... jialat... feel like goin out with her... hahaha... no matter go whr.. out walk walk shop shop sing sing look look tok cock aso can... haha.. no mood to work man~ but bo bianz... cannot bcoz of her take off... dun wana waste my leave... save it for yr end or wad lar... haha.. who knws will b goin on holis again... hahaha... got to earn earn n save save... dun wana anyhow spend on baju all liao lar... regret... always like tat... haiz... Gotto make gd use of the 3 wks when missy is ard in SG... go shopping... giv comments... haha... if not I'll regret again... sianz... there goes my $... haha...

好久没有9pm下班了... 哈哈~ 今天... 9pm老鼠就走人... hehe... Nth liao mah... me got no key to the glass door.. so cannot b the last to leave... so since nth much liao... go off loh... so long nv 9pm KO... so happy.. haha... can back hm earlier... b4 10pm can reach hm... gd gd~ lucky 196 came fast aso... haben reach bus stop alreadi can c 196 @ traffic there liao... yea... can back hm fast le~ haha... lalala... Today still ok... thou is holiday term... but still not crowded... Think nowadays Monday has the least students other den Friday lar... Monday onli got 4 baskets nia... n got no 8:15pm's students.. gd gd~ 希望明天会跟好~ Still wana KO early... hehehe... :P

Hmmm... 不想听的话又来了... 昨天她看见她了... 今天早上她摸了她的脸... 感觉上还蛮感人的一面... Haiz... 还听见说他偷偷地哭了... 自己坐在一旁掉眼泪... 担心这个担心那个... 天啊~... Sad~ 也听说她的脸色有点不一样... 比较差.. >< 真的想不得... 不敢去想... 明天.. 后天.. 大后天.. 等等.. 会有什么事发生呢? 没人知... 求神拜佛...

@Tis point of time, Im listening to 黄义达 - 完整演出