Wednesday, March 14, 2007

3rd lesson for BDPC

*For those who cant read wad I typed, u can click on 'View' --> 'Encoding' --> select 'Unicode (UTF-8)'*

Back frm SAFRA... Today is the 3rd lesson... It ends @ ard 10pm... lots to cover... @ last today I understand something... haha... lalala... Now I duno y... duno how come my camera like got some sound coming out when I move it up n down slowly... duno isit bcoz of the senor thingy or wad... hopefully its nth...

Early in the morning went out... Went Alexandra Market for Mushroom Minced Noodle again... yummy~ Delicious... After tat went Holland... Me stayed @ Holland looking aft the house while the rest send granny to c doc... Me fall asleep for the 1 hour plus when they r out... sleeping soundly on the sofa till they press the door bell I aso dun care... wahahaha.... Aft tat off for visiting... cute cute ah ma... aft tat back to 62... uncles came... Aft some chit chats... off we went... VivoCity... Time for shopping... Missy has yet to go Vivo... her 1st time.. hee.. shop shop shop.... Bought 2 Creative Webcam & 2 Optical Mouse frm Challenger... 1 set if for me n 1 set is for missy... Ermm.. anyone wana go Challenger buy thingy... Do ask me along wor... wahahaha... can help to get it for a cheaper rate... :P

Ytd Mama & Missy went shopping... FEP.. Orchard Tangs.. Parkway Parade.. blah blah... Bought alot of thingy man... omg~ They went Parkway 顺便 go up kumon find 五嫂.. aft tat they went shopping @ Parkway parade while waiting for me to KO... bcoz of Clarence Tan I cant go off sharp @ 9pm.. haiz... he is givin me headache... dun understand how he behaves himself in sch man... primary 1 liao wor... still like a baby... omg~ Anyway.. managed to KO @ 9:30pm instead... quickly buy Mac as dinner... den went to meet mama & missy... Took a cab back instead... 1st time take cab frm Parkway back hm... hee.. lalala... got ppl acc me back hm 的滋味真好~ 我还要~ 谁要来接送我上下班呢? 哇哈哈~~

@Tis point of time, Im listening to TANK - 非你莫属